~Chapter Four~

"Anyone seen Nya? Or maybe even Misako? They should've been back yesterday!" Kai said with frustration. "Nope, go fish." Jay says. "Did you try calling them?" Lloyd asks him. "I did but they aren't answering! We should go and find them!" "Any sevens?" Cole asks you.

"Go fish. Maybe we should?" You ask the others. "Fine but after I win!" Jay says with a proud smirk. "Ugh! Card games?! At a time like this?!" "Yup! It's competitive and relaxing! You should join in!" Cole says.

Kai groans and leaves you all. You all lay down your cards and you won with the most cards! "Well, congrats Kirstin, you win!" Cole says and you smile. "Cool. I'm not really a card game person though. Chess and checkers are more of my game! There's nothing really strategic about cards but this one was easy to figure out." You say with a proud smile.

"Ya know, Zane likes chess too! He's unbeatable!" Jay says with a smirk. Where on earth does he go with this? "Really? I'd like to see him play because I'm the chess champion in the chess club in college, not to brag though." You smirk.

"You two should play against each other!" Lloyd says and you nod. "One of these days sure, if that's alright with him." "I'm sure it is." "Well, I appreciate you all offering me to play with you, but I think I'll go and do some research in the bridge now." You said getting up from your chair. "We'll be there in the bridge soon. Gotta help Kai with the search." Cole says and you nod and leave them.

You enter the bridge and find Zane there doing something on the computer. He turns around and smiles when he sees you. "Ah, Kirstin! So glad you're here! I've figured out why there's no planets when there is!" Your eyes widen and a smile forms on your face as you go over to him.

"Really?! What did you find?" "When you looked it up the first time, you looked through recent information, correct?" "Yes." "Now look what happens when you search through data from let's say, Monday." He says and a picture of a planet appears on the screen.

"Tracreg?" You read the name of it on the screen quickly putting the pieces together in your head. "Yes! And the reason why we couldn't find it in recent data is because-" "The planet doesn't exist anymore! It makes sense now!" You say and look at Zane with a smile.

He looks at you with a smile back, "Indeed. Although no life forms were found on it but this must be the one. It's the only planet in the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy." "We need to tell the others immediately! Thank you Zane." "No problem, I wanted to...help you."

Soon everyone was back in the bridge and you and Zane had explained to them what you two found. They were relieved to finally found where the aliens were from. But just then a news report popped up on the screen.

"Citizens of Ninjago? Or fakes? People have been reporting that their loved ones have not been themselves! Others say they've been missing! Could this be the work of the aliens?! Keep an eye out on your loved ones and stay safe."

"Well Kai, does that answer your question?" Cole says. "But it doesn't make any sense!! They've just been...abducted?!" Kai says with frustration. "It's a possibility. It's what they do. But with people acting not like themselves but look like themselves, that I'm not sure of why." You say with a sigh.

"Shapeshifting!! It's the aliens!!" Jay says with excitement and you all look at him with confusion. "C'mon guys it makes sense! They're changing into people and replacing them!! They're slowly getting rid of us!!"

"Fritz Donagan comic book edition 23! Of course Jay! It makes sense!" Lloyd says with a grin forming on his face. "Well it seems quite possible." Zane says and you nod. "We'll keep it as a conspiracy theory for now, but if what Jay is saying that they're slowly taking out our human population, then I suggest our next phase of plan should be to figure out how to find them." You say and everyone agrees.

You go to the computer and search for all the recent alien sightings in the world. Everyone gasps with what they saw on screen. "There's a ship everywhere!" Lloyd said. "In every country in every province and state." Sensei Wu says next. "Haha oh great! They're ALL OVER THE WORLD!! You know what this means guys?! Ha yeah we have to GO EVERYWHERE WITHIN MINIMAL AMOUNT OF TIME AND STOP THEM ALL! Oh and the best part of course! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM YET!!!! Oh great! Yeah an easy mission we're dealing with! We're probably THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN STOP THEM!!" Jay rants and the ninja just roll their eyes.

"He always does that?" You ask Zane and he nods. "We'll figure out how to stop them! If we figured out where they're from then we can figure out who they are exactly and how to stop them. Let's start off with Ninjago first." You said then zoom in on Ninjago. "Perhaps if we find their ship, we find answers." Zane suggests and you begin looking for ship sightings in Ninjago.

"Ninjago's Sakura Tree forest.." You say a little surprised by what you find. "Set a course for the forest. We'll stop by their ship tonight." Sensei Wu says and Kai puts the coordinates in and the ship begins ascending up into the clouds. Everyone leaves the bridge again but you can't help but keep looking at the screen.

Memories of you and your completed family flooded your head and you really weren't trying to cry. "Is everything alright Kirstin?" Zane asks you and you get startled again since you thought he left. "Y-yeah...I'm fine." You say before giving him a small smile and walking away.

Meanwhile, "Leader! We have two humans from Ninjago." The guard says bringing Misako and Nya to her. Leader turns around in her chair and evilly grins at them. "You think you can get away with this!! We'll stop you! Earth isn't to be reckoned with!" Nya says trying to break from the strong grip of the guards.

"Well that's just too late. With all my new replacements, nobody will know you two are gone. Earth is soon to be ours." She says and the two only struggle to get out more. "Put them with the other Ninjago people in the tubes! This is only the beginning.." She says and the guards proceed to take Nya and Misako away.

A/n: Woah plot getting real good huh lol xD
So yeah the forest from the backstory is gonna be important :)
But whatcha guys think is gonna happen next? :D
Vote if you liked it and comment whatcha think! ;)