~Chapter Nineteen~

It is now December 24th, Christmas Eve. You were at home wrapping presents your new friends with your mother. "This is probably the first Christmas that you are wrapping presents for friends and not just relatives." your mother says and you smile and tape the wrapping paper.

"I know right! It feels great having friends." "And a boyfriend." heat rises to your cheeks fast. "Yes Mother!!!" you say with ur teeth and she laughs. You groan and finish put the finished present in the pile with the other finished ones.

"Hahaha your expression was a good one." "Yeah, yeah. Anyways. I finished Zane's, Jay's, Lloyd's, Cole's, Sensei's and now I've just got to finish Kai and his sister's, and Misako's." you said grabbing Kai's gift. "Good, almost done. I finished your grandparents' presents and godparents', now I've just got to wrap your Aunt and Uncle's, and your 2 cousins."

"Need help?" "No, I'm fine. You just go ahead and work on yours." "Alright. Oh!! I almost forgot, this year the ninja are celebrating Christmas with their own families and since Zane normally spends it with Lloyd and his mom and uncle, this year can-" "Zane spend Christmas with us? Of course Kirsty!" you grin and give her a hug. "Thank you, mother!"

Just then your two dogs come into the living room and start licking your face. You laugh and give them both a hug, "Are you guys excited too? Or just hungry?" you ask them and they bark. You and your mother laugh and you get up. "Probably both! Haha I'll go fill their bowls." you said as they followed you to the kitchen.

❅❅❅

You arrived to the ninja's monastery with their presents in the car. Since everyone was going to have Christmas with their families, you all would celebrate together today. You rang the doorbell and Cole is the one to open it. "Hey Kirstin!! Glad you could come!" he says giving you a hug. "Hello, Cole! I have seven presents in the car and I could really use some help." "Well lucky for you, I have super strength and I'm good at carrying a ton of stuff!" "Thanks, Cole."

You open the car door and hand Cole the gifts. "Woah ho! This is a lot haha." "Yeah, for some of your presents I wasn't sure what to give you guys. But I hope you guys like it!" you said and closed the door, following Cole to the door. "We'll love it don't worry!" you two entered the monastery and Cole went over to where the tree is.

"MORE PRESENTS YAY!!!!" Jay said running over to Cole and helping him. You chuckle and everyone there greets you. "Hello everyone! Hope I'm not late." you said. "Just on time." Zane says going over to you with a smile. "Zane." you greet with a smile. "Princess." he greets you and gives you a kiss on your lips.

Your heart flutters and your smile grows. "Well now since Kirstin is here, should we start opening presents?" Sensei Wu asks. You all agree and he nods. "Very well. Who would like to present their presents first?" "Me!!" Kai said with glee and he handed everyone their presents from him.

You got some great gifts from everyone. You were really grateful to have met them. Eventually all the gifts were opened from each other and the room was filled with conversation. You leaned your head on Zane's shoulder as you looked at a book that Jay got for you.

"My mother says you can spend Christmas with us if you want." you told him. He smiles, "that's very kind of you and her. I'd love to. But if I may ask, how come I didn't get a gift from you?" "I'll give it tomorrow since you'll be there. And, I could ask you the same thing." Zane smiles and rubs your back. "I'll prepare it now." he says then gets up and gestures the other ninja to follow him out of the room.

"Where are you all going?" you ask them but they don't reply. This was going to be some present, wasn't it. "Nya, where could they be going?" you ask her as she sits next to you. "Can't tell you. But you'll like the outcome! In the meantime, I'm supposed to distract you. Soooooo, lets get to know each other more!" you shrug with a smile then nod.

❅❅❅

Nya checks her phone to see a text message from her brother. "Oh! They're ready. C'mon! We'll be back Sensei and Misako." she says and you follow her out of the room. You see Lloyd and Kai by the door, with a cup of hot chocolate, and your coat. "There she is! Here, lets get this on." Kai says as he helps you put your coat on. "And these." his sister says as she hands you, your boots.

"Why am I leaving so soon?" you ask them. "Because the present is outside! Wouldn't want you to be cold! Now here, your favorite hot chocolate, and take this blanket." Lloyd says as you receive them from him. "Uh okay. Thanks guys." "Have fun!" they all said as Kai opened the door for you and you walk out.

"Okay? That was- oh my gosh..." you said as you walked straight on, seeing a sleigh with 4 horses, waiting for you. "Woah!" you said and then see Cole and Jay in their winter clothes, talking with Zane. They all turn around and smile when they see you. "Sleigh ride?! You didn't have to Zane!" you said giving him a hug. "Well, I, wanted to." he said and you smile. "Should we get going?" Cole asks you two and you both nod.

"Alrighty! Lets get ya two in there." Jay says taking your hand and helping you get in the sleigh. "Thanks buddy." "Anytime pal!" Zane gets in next to you and Cole sits on the seat of the horse driver. "Ready to go?!" he asks, grabbing the reins. "WAIT!! I wanna goooooo!!" Jay says sitting next to him. "Jay. You suck at horses." "But I wanna be with my three bffs!" "Jaaayyyy!!! Ugh fine. Just shut up the whole ride." Cole says rolling his eyes and yanks on the reins, making the horses go.

"I see you brought the blanket! Good." Zane says and puts it on you and his legs. "This is so nice!" you said taking a sip of the hot chocolate and resting your head on his shoulder. "R-really? You like this?" Zane asks flustered. "Mhm! Haha look its snowing too!" you said. "Uh...Cole, it wasn't supposed to snow until tonight so...what's this?" Jay asked Cole.

"I can't look around right now. You find out." while snuggling with zane you heard, "Uh yoohoo, you too but, I think I found out how its snowing." Jay said and you two and you two look up and see a giant snow cloud above the sleigh. You giggle, "Zane's making it snow!!" "W-what?! H-how?!" Zane said flustered, which seemed to cause it to snow even more. "Woah, woah, wait, so everytime it snows when its not in the forecast, that's Zane?!" Jay said.

Cole sighed and rolled his eyes. "This is why I said to shut up the whole ride." while Jay and Cole went on and on Zane was trying to figure out how to make the snow cloud go away. You smile, "Don't worry about it Zane. It sets the mood of the ride!" he relaxes and smiles back.

"And why! Do you have to lead the horses!! That's not fair!!" "Because my girlfriend taught me how and i'm a pro whereas you're not!! So shut up jay! Shut! Up!" "No! Make me!!" "I'm gonna pummel you when I'm done with this trip!!" "You'll be electrocuted before you start!!!" "oKAY guys! You both need to shut up!" you said and they heavily breathed and got quiet.

"Thank you." you said and Zane chuckles. You smile and listen to the sounds of jingle bells that were on the horses.

A/n: yeah ik i should finish this book XD my bad guys school had me. And life lol. But theres no way i'm letting these books hang :)
So! Yall like this chapter? Cute right! X) well song is Sleigh Ride by Pentatonix (LOVE THOSE GUYS 😍)
And next chapter is gonna end real nice! And, it'll end the series 😪
But, in the final authors note I will announce the question all of you have been asking me and I haven't been giving direct answers.

Will
I
Make
Sequels?

Last chapter will have that answer! So stay tuned! 😄
And also i'm not into football but if yall americans saw the superbowl a few hours ago
Congrats to you patriots fans
But i was sooooo rooting for the falcons *crei*
Lol its cool tho 😜
Oh! And everyone go and follow FiftyShadesOfShorty and read her new book Complicated! Which is a Cole fanfiction for u Cole girls out there ;)