~Chapter Eighteen~

You slowly open your eyes and yawn. Some sleep you had. You stretch your arms and then realize, you're sitting in a chair. Then you look up and see the control panel and the window with earth in the distance. "Greetings, Kirstin." You heard Zane say. You look next to you to see he's piloting the ship. "W-what happened?" you asked him.

"What do you remember?" you think for a moment before responding. "We...won, the fight against the aliens! And then...the rest is all black." "Well, you went into sleep mode just before you could get in a pod. So, I carried you in the pod and sat you down in this co-pilot chair, since the other wanted me to take this pod back home. I take it, you're alright?" Zane explains and you nod your head.

"Sleep mode? I've never done that...just regular human sleep though. My father warned me that my energy levels were going low." "Why so?" "Apparently the more holograms I use, the more energy I waste." "You saved us all still." Zane smiled and you smiled back. "No we, did it together. I just merely set off distractions for them."

"You still did great." "Thank you Zane. You too. Hey, let me help you drive this thing." you said as you activated the wheel and began to help pilot the pod. While piloting you heard Zane chuckle. You smile and turn your head slightly to him. "What?" "Your droid side is showing, princess." you blush real hard and turn your head towards the screen in front of you.

"O-oh my face is still, half and half?" "Indeed." "Oh, well, when we get to Borg Industries I will let cyrus help fix that." "You look beautiful though." "Pft, which side." You said with a scoff. "Both of course! It shows who you are." you don't reply but you smile at his words. You two then get ready to take the pod into earth's atmosphere.

❅❅❅

The pod arrived in ninjago on the helipad of borg industries. Everyone cheered again as you all got off the pod, it was great being back in Ninjago. You all then made your way down to Borg's office, to give him updates, and to conclude your assignment. When you all got there, Cyrus perked and grinned when he saw you all.

"Everyone's back and alive!! Is everyone alright?!" he says, wheeling himself over to you all. "Tired, a little beat up and bruised, maybeee bleeding in some places, but we're alright." Lloyd said with a side smile. "What happened up there?! The last update I received was from Cole, telling me that he, Lloyd, Jay and Kirstin were about to steal an alien ship and go into space!"

One by one, you all explained your sides of the story.  At the end, Cyrus was very glad to hear that you all had won. "Haha the Ninja did it again!!" "We had big help from Kirstin! She used a lot of holograms that got us pretty far." Jay says and rests his arm on you.

You smile and nod. "Yes, suppose I...did, do some help. I just left all the fighting to the others." "I'm very proud of you. And Kirstin! Your face! I'll get you fixed up, all of you!" Cyrus says then rolls himself over to his desk. He presses a call button and someone picks up. "Yes, Mr. Borg?" some girl asked on the other line.

"Pixal, the ninja are back and need some medical assistance. Send up a few doctors. Oh! And come up as well, I need to speak with you." "Right away, Sir." she said before hanging up. "Thanks so much Cyrus. You've been a big support this mission." Cole said and the other nod in agreement.

"Anytime!" Cyrus said with a grin. Just then a few Doctors came in and brought Sensei Wu and the others to the elevator to go down to the first aid room. "Zane and Kirstin, I can get you both fixed up myself." you both nod as you two followed him to the two treatment tables. You sat down on one while Zane sat on the other across from you.