~Chapter Three~

Apparently you had to stay with the ninja on their ship since they needed to be on the go with your help. But, Sensei was nice enough to allow you to get your own room on the ship. You first wanted to go home to pack your things and say goodbye to your mother and dogs. You were dropped off at your house and you went inside.

"Kirstin is that you?" Your mother asks you from the living room. "Yeah mother! I'm home!" You say as you go over to her and give her a hug. Your dogs T-Grey and Maggie start jumping on you with happy expressions to see you. "Hi guys!! Good to see you too!" You coo at them and pet them. "You're home early." Your mom says. "Yeah! Um so something happened at work. Did you see the news report about the aliens?"

"Yeah, what about them?" "The ninja, came to Borg about that. But, since I'm studying 'space stuff' in college and I used to know all the 'alien myths' and all that, Mr. Borg wants me to assist them. Sooooo I'm gonna stay on their bounty for awhile and I thought I just pack up and say goodbye." You explain and your mother smiles at you. "Well you have fun! I'll be fine here." She says petting T-Grey who had jumped on her lap and laid down. "Alright. I'm gonna go pack real quick."

You head to your room and pack up. When you were done you grabbed your suitcase and put your backpack on your back and left your room back to the living room. "Well, I'm leaving." You say and your mother gets up and give you a hug and a kiss on your forehead. "You'll do great I'm sure!" She says and you smile and nod. Your dogs whimper since you were leaving. You bent down and give them both a hug. "I'll be back soon you two! Don't give mother a hard time you hear me!" You say ruffling their fur.

They wag their tails and bark. You get back up and your mother walks you to the door. You say one last goodbye and you leave your home. When you turn around you see the blue ninja there with a wide friendly grin on his face. "Hey Kirstin! I'm Jay remember?! Here to help with your bags!" He says and takes your suitcase and backpack. "Oh uh thank you?" "Oh yeah sure! We're parked down there." You nod and follow him.

"So! To tell you the truth I got totally bored! And Cole was being annoying again. So I figured you could use help with your bags. But isn't it cool that aliens are here in Ninjago?! I love science fiction and I've read a lot of comic books about them with Lloyd! I've also seen a lot of movies and played a ton of video games with aliens in them! They're just so cool!!! And I mean it's also pretty cool that-" "Pardon my question but...do you..always talk this much?" You ask him.

"Pretty much! But hey! You know a thing about me now! Pretty good start to our friendship right?" You blink your eyes a couple times to process what he said. "You..want to be my, friend?" "Well sure! You're nice and since you'll be stuck with us for awhile you're gonna need a best friend between all of us!" "And...you volunteer?" "Yup!" You smile, this would probably be your first friendship you've made with someone around your age. "Thank you Jay, I've never had a friend before. Well, besides my dogs, mom, and Mr. Borg."

"Well yeah! No problem! But...how come you've never made any friends?" "I'm a little...shy and nobody wants to be friends with 'The nerd girl who works for Cyrus' it's just...hard." You say hugging yourself with a frown. "Well, I understand completely. I grew up in a junkyard and nobody wanted to be friends with 'Junk boy' but all that changed when I met the others ya know. And it looks like it's all gonna change with you too." You smile at his words knowing you weren't the only misfit growing up. Jay was nice and you accepted his offer at friendship.

You both made it to the bounty and boarded the ship. As soon as you both came on the ship started levitating into the air. "Where is-" "They're all in the bridge but you can greet them all once you're settled but a little warning when ya meet Kai and Cole, they're on their period." Jay says with a laugh. You raise an eyebrow in confusion, "But only females go through the menstrual cycle.."