~Chapter Seventeen~

"This way! Let's go!" you all had found the prisons, and it was just terrible. People, in tubes and from every continent and country. From the bottom the prison went all the way up. There were many sections and you all were on the way to the N's where Ninjago might be. Apparently the aliens were also very organized with their prison system, which you figured made sense.

"This is just awful. We have to free these people." Lloyd said and you all nodded in agreement as you looked around. The Tracreg have crossed the line, they had to be stopped at all costs. You all had a theory a few days ago, if they could take over earth, what if they took over other planets too. You all had to stop that from happening, if they were to do that.

"Which way now?" Cole asked before you all saw a group of people running towards you guys from a distance. "Wait, call me crazy but, is that..." Jay starts and you all cheer once they came closer and called you three out. "It's Kai, Nya, Sensei and my mom!!! And look whose leading them!!" Lloyd said and your eyes widened. "Z-zane? Could it be?" You say zooming in.

"You guys are alive!! Thank goodness!!" Kai said as everyone greeted each other in relief to see each other alive. As the ninja had a small reunion with each other, standing there looking at you with a smile, was Zane. You slowly go over to him and see the damage he's taken. "Z-zane?" "Kirstin." he smiled. "Y-you're alive? You weren't killed?!" "Beaten brutally yes, but I am titanium after all. They can't take me down that easily."

You sigh in relief but then frown. Zane notices and holds your hands, "What's the matter?" "Y-you chose Pixal...right? I mean, if you do then tell me. I'm done with the lies, I'd rather be just friends if that's the case. And I understand if the ninja were just trying to make me feel bett-" Zane cuts you off mid sentence when he gives you a kiss followed by a hug.

"Kirstin, I don't know who told you all of that but it most certainly is not true! I've chosen you! In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred of worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you, and I would choose you." he says and at that moment you were certain, you had your Zane back. You start crying tears of joy and kiss him.

"And Zane knows where the control room is! If we can get there, then we find the Leader. Right, Zane?" The girl said, who you figured was Nya. You let go from the kiss so Zane could respond to them. "Oh uhm uh, Y-yeah!" Zane said with a blush.

"Glad to see you two back together!" Jay says with a wink and you bite your lip so you don't start blushing. "Anyways, do we have a plan?" You asked, changing the topic. "We need to free these poor people, and stop the Tracei!" The woman said who you figured was Misako.

"How do...we stop an alien race anyways?" Kai asks. You all stop and think that through. Yeah, how would all 9 of you defeat an army of them where there's probably over a thousand! In space without dying as well.

"Well, we could try...to stick with our original plan..." Jay suggested. "And what was that plan?" Sensei Wu asked. "Well, it was to save you guys, then get every alien off of earth and on the ship so we can get people back down there. Then we deal with the aliens by setting them on a course to the farthest galaxy away from here and we successfully escape on an escape pod for Ninjago!"

"But would it work? These aliens are ruthless! They don't give up until they get what they want." Misako says. "Just like every other bad guy we faced! Sure, each one is tougher than the other, but it's nothing we can't fight!" Cole says with a smile.

"All vote for taking a risk in this plan raise your hand!" Jay says. Him, Cole, Kai, and Lloyd raised their hands while the rest of you kept them down. "It was only a temporary plan until we had a better one. It's still very unstable." You said with a frown.