1: A New Chapter

~ Kyouko's P.O.V ~

Byakuya and I have been dating for nearly two and a half years.

He can be an complete asshole but I still love him and he loves me. Hopefully.

He's planning a group outing with Makoto, Mukuro , Leon, Sayaka, Himself and I.

Makoto and Mukuro kind of have a thing going on and Leon and Sayaka have been dating as long as Byakuya and I have been.

They don't seem that they're gonna break up for a long freaking time or ever.

Makoto and Sayaka did have a small thing in middle school but they left that in the past.

"Kyouko, are you going to Byakuya's today?" Dad asks from the kitchen.

He's making lunch for the both of us; grilled cheese with a side of tomato soup. His favorite to make because it's simple to make and we always have the stuff to make it.

I'm currently in the living room, watching The Justice Network.

"Probably" I reply, my eyes staying in the television.

Dad doesn't like Byakuya very much because they met when I was in sixth grade when Byakuya was an immature little brat. He's still kind of a brat but we get over it.

"Probably doesn't help me if I want to make any plans tonight" Dad groaned.

"With whom?" I asked, curious.

Dad rarely goes on dates and when he does it's usually with his secretary or some random woman he meets on one of the online dating sites that he's on.

"My secretary, Madoka" He replied.

That's the one. Madoka, Dad's 'girlfriend' who I only see at school in the halls.

"Ah, the ever so mysterious Madoka" I said.

"What? Do you want me to bring her home for you to scare her away?" Dad asked.

I swung my gaze away from the television to my father.

"What would I do that would scare her away?" I asked, innocently.

"Uh...my hormonal teenage daughter who just so happens to have a pistol in her bedroom" Dad said.

I do have a pistol hidden under my mattress, just in case someone does something stupid enough to break into our house.

"It's for protection!" I exclaim in defense.

"Yeah yeah, you just like saying you have your own gun" Dad said.

"I have a permit for it and I will use it" I falsely threaten.

"Ha ha. Very funny" Dad said.

"Whatever, just keep cooking" I said.

"Anything you say, princess" Dad said.

I groan and my phone starts to ring. It's Byakuya. Saved by the bell, am I right?

I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hey, babe. Can I come over and pick you up?" Byakuya asked.

"Why? What's up?" I asked.

"I wanna take you out to lunch, okay? Is there a problem with that?" He asked, sounding pissed.

"No, there's nothing wrong with that" I said, standing up.

I walk upstairs and into my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

"Good, see you in...five?" Byakuya says it like a question.