13: Packing

~ Kyouko's P.O.V ~

Makoto and I graduated from Hopes Peak Academy two and a half weeks ago and we're planning on moving in together as soon as possible.

Makoto looked at an two bedroom apartment last week and he hasn't gotten a call back. Hopefully the landlord calls Makoto back because he liked the apartment and I liked the pictures he text messaged me.

Dad doesn't terribly like that were moving in together because he thinks I'll get knocked up at 18. I don't plan on it and I tell him but he never believes me.

Makoto's parents don't mind that much  that were moving in together but they also hope that I don't get pregnant like Dad, obviously. Makoto and I are only eightee and it's not like we want kids right now or soon anyways.

I don't know about Makoto but I would like to have at least two kids. Possibly a boy and a girl. Makoto has never had an open conversation about kids with me in the whole time we've been dating but we talked about it a few times when we were kids and when we were in middle school, I think.

I even talked about having kids with Byakuya when we were dating and Makoto and I still haven't broke the surface on that topic.

Hell, we haven't had sex or done anything like that since we started dating. That isn't a major issue but Byakuya and I did shit like that six months into our relationship. Never to the point of sex but pretty damn close to it.

Why in the world am I thinking of Byakuya and I's relationship? Well, I'm not going to anymore because I have Makoto and he's a way better man and person then Byakuya could or ever be in his entire rich and spoiled life.

My phone chimes, drawing me out of my thoughts. I scramble to see what the notification was from and see that Makoto had texted me.

From: 💞 Makoto 💞

We got the apartment babe!! We can move in whenever we want to, starting tomorrow!! I love you.

Sent: 11:35 am

Finally Makoto and I can move in together and we can live our lives together! I love him so freaking much.

To: 💞 Makoto 💞

Awesome!! I'll start packing up my stuff!!

Sent: 11:37 am

I turn my phone off and drop it back onto my bed, ready to pack up my bedroom.

I grab the bunch of boxes from the corner of my room that I've been saving for months and start to pack up my room.

I pull the first picture of Makoto, Chihiro, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Toko, and I from Christmas from my mirror. We all look so happy, we were all happy.

Now Chihiro, Mondo, and Kiyotaka are living together in an apartment in town and Toko is god knows where. Everyone lost communication with her after Graduation, as if she just fell off the face of the earth.

I smile down at the picture and put it in the scrapbook that's been waiting to be used for years on my desk.

The next picture is of Makoto, Dad, and I from Graduation. Makoto and Dad both wore the standard black suit and I wore an ankle length lavender dress, a black elbow-length pull-over, and two-inch black heels to match.

The pictures after that are random ones with Makoto, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Chihiro, and Toko.

Once I'm done taking pictures off of my mirror I start to go through my clothes and they fill a box and a half, my shoes filling the other half of the second clothes box.