15: Present Day/Final Chapter?

~ Makoto's P.O.V ~

Kyouko and I got engaged fifteen years ago and we got marred thirteen years ago. Our lives have been great since then.

I've risen in the Buisness career to CEO of a marketing company and Kyouko is head detective in town and helps other towns and counties in extremely hard or cold cases.

We've also had two kids since we got married. Our oldest and only daughter, Ingrid Rose Naegi is eleven years old. Our youngest and only son, Edward Michael Naegi is nine years old.

Kyouko has said that she wants more kids in the past and I'm perfectly fine with that but Ingrid and Edward are a handful as is and adding a baby or babies to the mix? And the age difference between the kids would be weird as hell as is, especially if we wait any longer.

Kyouko's father and Madoka also got married. They got married a year after Ingrid was born. Thank god they didn't have any kids together. Their kids would be hellions, worse then Ingrid and Edwars by a long shot.

Madoka dotes on both Ingrid and Edward, taking them to the movies and out to lunch and buying them anything they would ever want.

Kyouko's Dad is a different story. He doesn't buy the kids anything and barely talks to them when we visit him and Madoka or when they visit us.

Kyouko says it's because he's disappointed that she had kids so young. But if he was disapointed in Kyouko he wouldn't take it out on his freaking grandkids.

Ingrid can't stand him as is, for reasons unknown to both Kyouko and I. Edward just likes Madoka and, from what we know, deals with Kyouko's father.

Mom and Dad both dote on Edward and Ingrid but not as much as Madoka.
Madoka spoils them rotten while my parents only spoil then during the holidays and on their birthdays.

"Hurry Up, Dad!!" Ingrid yells from upstairs.

I snap out of my thoughts and finish changing into my bathing suit. Kyouko and I are taking the kids to the beach for the day since we both have the day off.

I leave Kyouko and I's bedroom and walk downstairs. Kyouko and I had already packed up towels and extra clothes this morning so we were all set on that and I packed the cooler this morning.

Kyouko, Ingrid, and Edward are waiting near the door for me. Ingrid looks just like Kyouko besides from her brown hair and green eyes. Edward looks a lot like me besides his light purple hair and light purple eyes.

"Can we go out to the car?" Ingrid asks.

"Yeah, we'll be out with the cooler in a sec" Kyouko says.

Edward and Ingrid nod, leaving the house and walking to the car. They're both carrying a bag for their towels and extra set of clothes.

I grab the cooler and one of the beach chairs while Kyouko grabs the other two that we have. I'll have to make another trip to get the other beach chair and bag of floats and goggles.

Once Kyouko and I put the chairs and coolers into the car I quickly go back inside and grab the other chair and the bag of floats and goggles.

Once everything is in the car and settled I sit down in the passenger seat and Kyouko sits down in the drivers seat.

She starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. It takes nearly an hour to get to the lake we're going to so might as well put some tunes on.

I plug the AUX cord into my phone and play my last played Spotify playlist.

Uma Thurman by Fallout Boy plays. It must playing from the playlist that Ingrid and Edward made for long car rides like this.

They both like Fallout Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Eminem, Twenty One Pilots, and All Time Low.