Little Bitty A/N :)

Hey Everyone, what is up in the wonderful world of Wattpad today or whenever you're reading this for the first time?
I hope you all have enjoyed this story so far and I'm so thankful for all of the support that I have been getting from you all as of late. If you enjoy normal books, not many of you probably but what fucking ever, go follow my other account just for writing not fan fiction KatyDidNothing02
I would really appreciate it if you all at least read one chapter of one book if you would be so kind.
Let's continue with this wonderful conversation shall we? I'm really fucking sorry that you haven't updated this fan fiction as much as I have wanted to. I wanted to be on Chapter 8 or  9 by now but oh well, not everyone's perfect.
I hope to have Chapter 6 done by tomorrow and have Chapter 7 halfway done by the time that 6 is published.
I love you all and I cannot believe how much support this Fan Fiction has gotten so far and I freaking love you all so damn much. At the end of this I'm gonna do a Fan Appreciation type thing so comment & vote on all of the chapters that have been released so far and comment a girl and boy baby name for future use in the comments of this and you're names just might be picked for the little rugrats at the end of this Fan Fiction!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and go Follow me over on KatyDidNothing02 for more shitty Fan Fictions and Equally as Shitty kinda slightly normal books.
See You In The Next Chapter Or Book, My AmazeBalls!!
P.S
Thank you all so much for 230+ reads, 30+ votes, and 10+ comments!!
You AmazeBalls are the best fucking readers on all of fucking Wattpad, I swear to fucking God.