7: W-what?

~ Kyouko's P.O.V ~

"Why are you lying to me?" I ask into Makoto's now damp from my pathetic tears shoulder. He has a nice shoulder to cry into, cool. That's nice to know, to tell his future girlfriends because he and I will only ever be friends and that's it.

Hopefully he likes me in the same way I do but he just broke up with Mukuro so he's probably not gonna want to jump into a relationship. He probably doesn't and that is the most likely and probable scenario.

His whole body stiffens and that means that I was right. He is lying to me about something and that something is big because Makoto has never ever ever lied to me, ever. When did he cut and why did he anyways? Was it something that I did? If I caused him pain I won't be able to live with myself.

He pulls away and places each of his his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them.

"Because I can't tell you..why" Makoto struggled for the words.

As if it's my fault that he cut himself. Is it? I need to know. What if it is my fault, how could I deal with that? What did I do if it is my fault that he's cut.

"Is it something I did?" I ask.

Makoto smiles, silently chuckles, but doesn't answer the question. I shrugged his hands off of my shoulders and I put my hands on his shoulders and shook his whole entire body.

"Was.It.Something.I.Did?" I slowly repeat myself and I continued to shake Makoto's whole entire body.

He tried to push me off of him but I walked back wards and slipped on something, pulling him down with me.

He lands on top of me and he's holding my hands above my head as if he's gonna kiss me.

"No. It's because I'm in love with you" Makoto says bluntly.

He lets my hands go and quickly bolts up and off of me. Damn it, we were so close to kissing but he did say that he's in love with me so that's pretty cool.He sticks out a hand and helps me up. Figures, he always has to be a gentlemen.

I grab his hand and he helps me up. I let go of his hand and he starts to blush extremely hard.

"Y-you're in love with m-me?" I stutter, trying to wrap my brain around something I've been hoping to hear and know for so many years.

I've been hiding my feelings for Makoto for a few years now but I'm in love with him as well. At least I know now that the feelings are mutual so I can admit my feelings.

"Yeah. I have been for..god know how long" Makoto awkwardly laughs.

I start to blush like a person who sees their crush naked or their celebrity crush.

"I hope you know that I'm in love with you too" I grin like a crazy person.

Makoto's eyes widen and a big ear-to-ear smile slowly creeps across his adorable face.

"W-what? R-really?" Makoto stutters.

"Yes, really" I keep grinning like a crazy person.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I slowly hug him back because I don't want him to think that I'm desperate.

"Holy shit, I've been waiting to do this for so damn long" Makoto says and I can sense that he's still smiling.

"You have no idea" I say into his shoulder.

"I think I do" Makoto chuckles.

We stop hugging and we're both smiling like idiots.

"Are we dating now?" Makoto asked.

I laugh and shrug my shoulders, truly not knowing the answer. I hope that Makoto will put more of an opinion on the matter then I can provide at the moment.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Makoto asks.

"Of course, Makoto" I smile as if one of the things on my bucket list just got crossed off. I think something just did but oh well.

"Great, Kyouko" Makoto smiled back at me, looking more adorable more then usual. He's always adorable or cute looking.

"Cool, girlfriend" Makoto said, drawing out the second word as if to verify it to him and I.

"Great, boyfriend" I said, drawing out the second word exactly like Makoto did mere moments ago.

"I freaking love you" Makoto smiled, showing off dimples.

"I love you too" I smile.

Holy crap, I'm so damn happy right now and I've been waiting for this moment to happen for so many freaking years. I hope that our relationship will last and I actually can see myself marrying and having children with Makoto.

Hopefully he can see a future with me in it as well, hopefully he does. Hopefully

~~~~~~

Hey people.

Sorry sorry sorry for not updating that much recently but I've been busy doing Summer Reading and other School Related shit and I have updated other shit over on KatyDidNothing02 so go follow me over there for full lengthish novels and an occasional short story.

I hope you all have been enjoying this Fan Fiction so far and I appreciate all of the support that I've been getting on this project lately. You all are the motherfucking best readers a writer could freaking ask for.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me for more shitty fan fictions that people weirdly enjoy.

See you in the next chapter or book, My AmazeBalls!!