Chapter One: Where everything Goes to Shit by: Clint Barton

This wasn't good at all. Why you may ask? Well, the Avengers had been kidnapped by CRAZY SCIENTISTS!! How the hell were they going to get out of this?! Clint grumbled as he thought about it. The others sat in the same cell as him. All but Captain America. Bruce was knocked out, and Thor didn't have his hammer. Tony's armor was down and out for the count. Clint didn't have his arrows or bow, and his arm was dislocated. And Natasha, well her ankle seemed to be fractured. Clint looked at Tony, who was pacing back and forth. Thor was holding onto Bruce so no one could take him if they tried. Clint used his good arm to hold Natasha close. No one had seen Cap in a few hours, and they were all getting worried. "Tony, sit down. Watching you is making me tired." Clint mumbled and Tony glared at him. "I can't just sit down! Cap is out there with those crazy men!" Tony exclaimed and went back to pacing. Clint sighed and looked at Natasha. "I'm worried about Steve... They must be after the serum." "That's a good assumption... But not totally the entire reason." A voice said from behind the cell. They all turned their heads, to see a man dressed in a lab coat with Steve at his side. Steve looked dazed, and almost sick. The man shoved Steve inside, who fell onto the ground. "Cap!" Tony said and rushed to his side. "S- Stark?" Steve whispered, his voice weak. Clint jumped to his feet, and Natasha crawled over to Steve. "Steve, focus on my voice." Natasha said. Steve's blue eyes looked at her, and they were hazy. "He fought a lot. But drugs seem to be affective at the moment." "What did you do to him?!" Tony shouted, and the man smiled. "You shall see Avengers... It was all in the name of science. The serum is, something special. Since there are no other ways to get the serum, we had to... Tamper with the serum for a bit... Don't worry... He'll live." "What do you want with him?!" Tony yelled, and Clint felt his own anger rising. Steve was a good leader and friend, and they crossed the line messing with him. The man tapped his chin, and smiled. "Ah, don't worry... I have figured out how to solve my problem." He pointed at Clint. "Come over here." "Like hell I would!" "Come over here, or your friend dies." The man said and pointed a gun to Tony. Clint growled and walked to him. He was knocked out, and his world was black.
"Clint! Clint!" A voice was yelling. Clint groaned and woke up to see Natasha and Bruce over him. "Wha...?" "It's ok. We're at Shield." "What about Cap?!" Clint asked sitting up. Natasha turned her head to the other side of the room, were their captain slept. "That guy must have knocked you out pretty well. You two have been out for a day." "My head hurts.." Clint groaned and rubbed it. "Well... That's because they hit you and kept you knocked out. Anyways, you should get plenty of rest. All of us will be keeping watch." Natasha said and kissed his nose. Clint smiled and watched them leave, and Thor enter. "Son of Barton! How do you sleep?" Thor asked, sitting in a plastic chair. "I've been better.." Clint mumbled and looked back at Steve. His mouth was parted slightly, his chest rising slowly, his young face relaxed. He looked so peacefully and innocent. Clint frowned. Steve seemed pale, which wasn't normal. He groaned and his bright blue eyes opened. "C- Clint?" Steve's voice asked weakly. "Hey Cap. How ya feeling?" Steve bit his bottom lip and placed a hand on his stomach. "Sick.." "That's not good. Thor, could get Bruce? Or any other Doctor?" Clint asked. "Very well!" Thor boomed and left the room. Thor came back with Bruce, who started asking Steve questions. "My stomach hurts.. By chest aces... And my... Backside hurts a lot.." Steve blushed at the last part, which made Bruce frown. "Steve is it alright if I take a blood sample? We'll talk more later." Steve simply held out his arm, and Bruce took the sample.
They were soon discharged and sent back to the tower. "Thank god. I hate hospitals." Clint said as they walked into the room. Steve smiled at him, and rubbed his tired face. Wow, he'd never felt this tired in his life. "I'm going to get some sleep.." Steve mumbled. "Let Jarvis know if you need anything." Tony said with a caring smile, before heading to his lab with Bruce. Steve went to his room, when a churning in his stomach stopped him in his tracks. His throat burned, and his lower stomach hurt like hell. He rushed to the bathroom, and puked his insides out. He tasted the gross bowel in his mouth, and the itching in his throat didn't help. He puked again, before flushing the toilet and leaning back. "Captain Rogers? Are you alright?" Jarvis asked concerned. "I'm fine..." Steve whispered and weakly got to his feet. He walked to his bed and laid on top of it until he passed out.

A week later, Tony was walking down the hall talking to Clint when Steve rushed past them into the bathroom. The heard the sound of puking, and Tony opened the door. "Cap!" Tony yelled and helped Steve stand up. "I- I feel dizzy..." Steve whispered and leaned against Clint and Tony. "Shit! Someone get Bruce!" Tony yelled out into the hall and helped Clint with Steve. They took him to Bruce's lab, and Bruce muttered about how he 'wasn't this type of Doctor'. "Chop chop doc! Something's wrong with Cap!" Tony stated. "Alright, you two get out and let me handle this." Bruce sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Clint and Tony paced back and forth outside the lab, Natasha and Thor soon stopped by and sat down. Bruce soon opened the door, and hand scratching his chin. "We... May have a problem.." Bruce said. "What kind of problem?" "You uh... Might want to come inside the lab.." Bruce said and lead them inside. Steve was asleep, and Bruce pulled up something on a screen that popped up. "No fucking way.." Tony said, and the others looked confused. "What? What is it?!" Clint yelled. He was worried alright? What did those scientist do? What was wrong with Steve? Was the serum failing? What was going on?!
"Looks like we're going to have a mini cap running around the tower in nine months.." Tony said. They all stared at Tony, thinking it was a joke. There was no way.. A man could get pregnant... Then again those scientist did something to the serum- Oh fuck.. "Has Cap had sex at all in his life?! Oh god was he raped?!" Clint said looking concerned. "No Clint.. You're the father." Bruce said as calmly and softly as he could. Clint went white, and fainted.

Author's Note: CHAPTER ONE! Yeah.. It's 12 in the morning and I'm posting stuff. God I have no life. Who cares! I always loved Steve and Clint together. Clint is just lovable! Anyways, I plan on putting other pairings into this story. You'll see as the story goes on. Now, I'm going to get some sleep cause I need it.

ISailEveryShip