Chapter Fifteen: 4 years later by: Clint Barton

It was a normal afternoon in the Stark tower when- "YOU CANT CATCH ME!" Pietro shrieked on the top of his lungs, zipping around the entire floor. "Stop Pietro! You're not being fair!" Wanda huffed and crossed her arms. Pietro stopped at her side and looked at her. "You just hate that I'm faster then you." "It's your power!" "Yeah, so I'm gonna use it. Smell ya later!" Pietro said and rushed off. "Pietro!" Wanda said and frowned. "Hey princess. What's with the long face?" Clint asked entering the room. "Pietro and I were playing tag, then he started using his powers. I told him no but he says it's fair!" Wanda pouted and had tears in her eyes. Clint sighed and crossed his arms. "Pietro! Get your butt over here!" Clint called out. There was a rush and Pietro was looking up at Clint, face with a toothy grin. "Pietro, how many times does papa and I have to tell you to play fair? Wanda and You have different mutations, so you two need to play a game that's fair for both of you." Clint felt like he was saying for the hundredth time. "I know... But I love going fast!" Pietro said and ran around Clint's legs, then Clint felt his pants fall. Wanda covered his mouth to hide the giggles, and Pietro smirked. "Bet you didn't see that coming!" Pietro said and picked Wanda up, running off. "PIETRO!!!!" Clint yelled and picked his pants up, running after the twins.
      Steve and Annabelle walked out the floor, to see Clint sitting on top of a box. "Clint?" Steve asked. Zane saw Wanda and ran off to talk to her, while Tyler pulled out his DS. 10 year olds. "Oh, hey babe." Clint greeted his husband, when the box jerked. Clint gripped it and smiled, all teeth. He was hiding something. "Is Pietro in the box?" "Pssh.. No." "PAPA HELP!!" Pietro scream from inside the box. Steve glared at Clint, and Clint jumped off. Pietro ran out of the box and into Steve's arms. "What did you do?" Steve asked Pietro with a sigh. "Nothing!" "Liar!" Clint said and the two glared at each other. Annabelle snorted and Tyler rolled his eyes. "I swear, Uncle Clint's more of a child then Zane." Tyler mumbled and Clint pretended to look wounded. "My feelings! Ty how could you?" "Grow up." Tyler shot back and went back to his game. "Ouch." "Wanda, what happened?" Steve asked his honest child. "Pietro pulled Daddy's pants down cause Daddy lectured him." Wanda said and went back to talking to Zane. Steve looked down at Pietro, who giggled. "It was funny." "No TV before bed." Steve said sternly and places Pietro on the ground. "What? That's not fair!" "Now you know what it's like." Wanda said sweetly and Pietro glared at her. "This is why I don't play with you! I hate you!" Pietro yelled at her. "Well I hate you too!" Steve groaned and rubbed his forehead. Annabelle looked at Clint, who sighed. "Wanda, Pietro, go to your room." Clint said in his father voice. "But-" "Now!" Clint said and the two rushed off. "I'm so sorry Annabelle." Steve said and Annabelle waved him off. "Children will be like that. Tyler and Zane fight all the time. Speaking of them." Annabelle said and turned to her sons. "Be good to your uncles. I'll be back after dinner." Annabelle told them and walked into elevator. "Have fun with Sam!" Clint called as the doors closed. "I'm glad she and Sam are happy." Steve said with a smile. "My mom's dating the Falcon!" Zane said and Clint smirked. "But your Uncles are Hawkeye and Captain America." "True." Zane said and tapped his chin. "I'm going to talk to the twins." Steve said and walked to their room. He opened the door, and peeked inside. Wanda was practicing her powers on building with blocks, while Pietro was running in circles. "Hey guys." Steve said and they both looked up at him. "I just wanna talk." Steve said and sat down. Pietro tapped his foot while Wanda looked at him. "I hate when you two fight. You know that." Steve said and the twins looked ashamed. "We don't mean to fight Papa." Wanda said and Pietro nodded. "I know that.. But you two have got to realize that you're going to need each other, more then you think. Your Uncle Bucky and I have been friends since childhood, and he's protected ever since. Sometimes, you need someone to watch your back and keep you safe. Wanda needs you to protect her Pietro, and you'll need Wanda to protect you. You two can accomplish so much, if thou two can work together." Steve said, and the twins looked at each other. "I don't hate you Wanda." "I don't either, forgive me?" Wanda asked and Pietro nodded. They hugged each other, then hugged Steve. "Thanks Papa." They said and Steve kissed their heads. "Of course. Now, let's go get daddy and head to Uncle Bruce and Tony's floor for dinner. I made pie for afterwards." Pietro licked his lips at the word pie and Wanda clapped her hands. "I love Uncle Bruce's Indian food!" Wanda proclaimed.
     They made it to Tony and Bruce's floor, Tyler and Zane with them. "Come on Chris, eat the baby food." Tony complained to his 1 year old son. Chris giggles and hit the spoon, making the food hit Tony's face. "Why must you do this to your daddy?" Tony whined and wiped his face of the food. "Hi Chris!" Wanda said to he baby. Chris giggled and hit his tray. "He's still learning Tony." Bruce said and picked the baby up. "End my suffering." "You'll live Tony." Steve said with an eye roll. "Great Tony Stark breaks under pressure by 1 year old baby." Tyler said with sass. "Shut up." "You know it's true." Tyler said with a shrug. Bruce snorted and Tony glared at him. "I heard that." "I still love you Tony." Bruce said and kissed him. "MUSSY STUFF!! ALERT! ALERT!" Pietro screamed and ran around. "Oh shut your pie hole." Tony said and Pietro stopped. "Papa! Uncle Tony was mean to me." Tyler and Steve rolled their eyes. "Something smells good." A 6 month pregnant Natasha said entering the kitchen with her husband. Bucky smiled when Wanda saw him. "Uncle Bucky!" Wanda said and jumped into his arms. "There's my beautiful powerful princess." Bucky said and kissed her forehead. She giggled at his beard, and wiggled out of his arms. "You're having your own princess here soon James." Natasha smirked and grabbed some rolls to munch on. "And I will be the best father this earth has ever seen!" "Best you to it." Both Tony and Clint said, then glare at each other. "Funny, but I take care of Chris when Bruce is busy." "Well, I've been a father the longest, and I raised two babies at once." Clint said picking up his kids. "Here we go again." Tyler and Zane said with a sigh. "You all are amazing fathers." Steve said and stopped the fighting before Natasha could exploded at Tony and Clint's stupidness. The table was set, and everyone began to eat. "Hot!" Zane said and spit it out, and Bruce chuckled. "You take small bites Zane." "Oopsy." "I love this food! But I can't wait for pie!" Pietro said. "I made enough for everyone." Steve said and Natasha smiled. "Your pie sounds amazing right now." Steve chuckled and flushed a bit. "Papa's pies are the best." Wanda said and Clint smiled proudly. "Yes they are."
    When dinner was finished Steve brought out two Apple pies and one cherry. "Pie!" Zane and Pietro said happily. Steve dished out pieces for everyone, and they all ate together. "We miss the pie?" Sam asked with Annabelle next to him. "Nope. Saved you two a slice." Steve said as they sat down. They all ate together, as one, big, happy family. And how did this family start? Well.. It started with a forced parenthood on Clint Barton and Steve Rogers, which turned into so much more.

                            The End

Author's Note: And this is the end of Forced Parenthood. I had a lot of fun writing this story, and I'm glad people liked it was well. It's different from my other stories and it was nice change of pace. I'm glad some many of you liked this and I maybe... Just maybe... I'll write a squeal to this... Or 'I'll be Your Shield'.... I dunno... Tell me what you think!

ISailEveryShip