Chapter Fourteen: Welcome Pietro and Wanda by: Clint Barton

The 10th turned into the 11th, which turned into 4 days later. Clint was stressing. Fury let him take time off till the twins were born. Annabelle decided to leave Tyler and Zane for a weekend at her parents, and came over to the tower to help prepare them. It was he 15th today. Clint was talking with Annabelle, when Steve walked in groaning. "Why won't you two be born already?" Steve said to his stomach and walked over to the couch. "Good morning dear." Clint said to his fiancé. "Good morning. Hey Annabelle." Steve sighed and lowered himself onto the couch. Steve leaned back on the couch and looked out the window. "The clouds seem kinda dark today." "They said there's a chance for a snowstorm." Annabelle said checking her phone. "Great." Steve said and clicked his tongue. "We'll just ignore it. Jarvis, play Finding Nemo." "I like that movie." Annabelle said and turned to the TV. They got through a good bit of it, when everything turned off. The floor went dark. Annabelle grabbed her phone and turned the flashlight on. "That's not right. The arc reactor should be working." "Tony said it shuts off in bad storms." Steve reminded him and pointed to the snow storm outside. "Let's get some candles and blankets." Annabelle suggested and Clint nodded.
     Clint and Annabelle lit the candles and gave Steve some blankets to stay warm. Steve leaned on Clint, and Clint heard footsteps come onto the floor. "We're having a sleepover!" Tony said and the others rolled their eyes. "We're waiting the storm out with you guys." Sam supplied. Natasha and Bucky took the other small couch, while Bruce and Tony sat together on the floor.  Thor sat next to Steve while Sam sat next to Annabelle. "I say we tell stories!" Tony suggested. "Mm... James goes first." Natasha said and leaned onto him. "Fine. So when Steve and I were little, he use to have this bear." "Not this story." Steve said blushing that could be seen in the candle light.
     "Yes this story. We were 6 and 5. I was staying the night at his house, and his mother was more then happy I was. We were laying in living room while Sarah, his mom, was reading. Then, Steve shrieked. I remember how Sarah jumped and the pain in my ears. 'What's wrong?' Sarah had asked him. 'My bear mama! I don't have my bear!' Steve had said looking around the floor. I was think why would he be looking for some stupid bear. Steve then broke into tears cause he couldn't find it, and Sarah was trying to calm him. So Sarah told me to go upstairs and look for it. I walked up the stairs and info Steve's room, and looked around. There was the stupid thing, bright blue bow tie and all. I grabbed it and took it downstairs and handed it to Steve who said 'thank you so much Bucky! You're the best friend ever!' And started hugging me and wouldn't let go for who knows how long." Bucky finished and Steve groaned. "I hate you." "Love you too Stevie."
     "Well that was fun." Tony mumbled and looked at Clint. "Story time!" Clint groaned. "Alright. There was a time I got every computer in shield to the minion's banana song. Natasha helped. Fury was so pissed and shot half of them because they were on a loop. Phil had put headphones in and played music on his IPod to ignore everything. I swear Maria was about to rip me and Natasha in half, not that she could anyways." Clint said and Natasha smirked. "That was really fun." A sharp gasp brought all their attention to Steve. "Ugh..." "Steve?" Bucky asked and looked at him. "You ok?" Tony asked and Steve panted and grabbed Clint's hand. "I- I'm getting... C- Contractions... UGH!!" Steve grunted and let go of Clint's hand to hold onto his stomach.
     "Wait.. Contractions means birth... OH GOD!" Clint shouted and looked frantically at the others. "T- These two have timing." "We can't get him to Shield hospitals." Natasha said pointing to the window. "Then it's an at home birth." Sam said and everyone looked at him. "Only problem is none of us know how to deliver a baby, and the closest thing to a doctor we have is Bruce." Tony said and Steve groaned. "I've giving birth myself." Annabelle said and everyone looked at her. "Can you deliver." "I'll need Bruce's help. First we've got to get him to a bed." Annabelle said. Thor and Bucky lifted Steve up and carried him to the guest bedroom which was closer. Bruce grabbed towels and Sam grabbed a bucket and filled it with some water. Steve groaned, and his water broke. "UGH!!!!" Steve yelled and grabbed Bucky's metal arm. "Bruce!" Bucky yelled. "He's not ready yet." Bruce said and Steve laid back. "It's ok.. It's ok.." Clint whispered to Steve. "Annabelle and I will watch out Steve. Try and get some sleep. We're going to be here a few hours." Bruce suggested.
     Clint walked out into the hallway and began to pace. Was Steve going go be ok? What about the Twins? Would they all live. Tony and Sam watch him while Thor and Natasha talked softly. "Clint, stop pacing." Natasha said. "My fiancé is in there about to give birth, and it's going to take some hours. I'm worried, stressed, and I can't even get my thoughts in order." Clint said and looked as though he was on the breaking point. Natasha walked over and slapped his across the face, then pulled him into a hug. "Pull yourself together. You're going to be a father in a few short hours. You're going to be great to these kids. Pietro and Wanda will be in your arms soon enough." Natasha said softly.
     A few hours passed, when Bucky opened the door. "It's happening. Steve asking for you Clint." Clint nodded and walked inside, shutting the door. He walked over to Steve's side, and Steve looked at him. "Y- You ready.. Dad?" Steve asked with a weak smirk. "Ready as you are papa." Steve smiled a bit, and it began.
      The others waited in the hallway for two hours, when Clint opened the door grinning like and idiot. "I'm a dad." He said and let them in. Steve was holding two babies in his arms, one with silvery tuffs of hair, and the other had brown tuffs. "We're god parents." Bucky said and Natasha smiled. "We sure are." Steve looked at them and gave them a weak smile. "I want you all to meet Pietro and Wanda." Steve said and let the babies be passed around. Soon Clint was holding Pietro while Steve held Wanda. Pietro fell asleep while Wanda looked at Steve's face. "We're a family now." "We sure are..." Steve said and kissed Wanda's head. "Welcome to our home Pietro and Wanda Barton."

Author's Note: The twins have arrived! There is one more chapter after this, which will be the last chapter of this book. I might do a squeal, but I'm not sure. Yay!!! Thanks for reading!

ISailEveryShip