Chapter Eleven: Nursey and First kicks by: Steve Rogers

Warning: Mentions of Sex.

If Steve wasn't showing enough earlier, his stomach was surely showing now. Tony had made Steve new shirts that would stretch over his 22 week pregnant stomach. Steve's hormones were more out of whack then normal. Sometimes he was all cuddly, then he wanted to be alone. Other times he'd be in tears, then he'd be really pissed off. But this next thing through Clint for a loop. "Clint~" Steve said sing songy. Clint looked up from polishing his bow. He set it down and Steve sat next to him. "Yeah Steve?" Steve kissed Clint and pushed himself up against Clint. "Steve?" Clint asked pulling back. "Clint I really.. Really want sex. Right now." Steve said and Clint turned a bit pink. Steve never said... Sex. It was always fondue. "Steve you've never had sex before. And I don't want to hurt you or the kids." "Clint." Steve whined. Clint was going to lose his mind. "Steve I'm not so sure..." "It's safe Clint... Please.." Steve moaned in his ear. Clint lost it.
_________________

Tony was walking onto Steve's floor, when he heard some noises coming from Steve's room. Carefully, he walked to the door. He pressed his ear against the door, and then pulled back flushing. Tony ran out of Steve floor and up the stairs to his and Bruce's floor. "BRUCE!!"
_______________

Clint walked out of his and Steve's room a few hours later, to Bucky and Tony sitting on the couch, Natasha and Bruce standing behind them. "Um..." "So.. You popped Cap's cherry?" Tony smirked and Bucky glared at Tony. "It's a long story..." Clint mumbled. "Clint do we still have that ice cream?" Steve asked, walking out in PJ pants and a hoodie. Steve stopped and looked at everyone, and blushed a deep red. "So....." Tony said and smirked. "We are not talking about this Tony." Steve flushed. "You had sex Steve. It took you long enough." Bucky said bluntly. Steve picked up and pillow and threw it at Bucky's head. "Go away!" Steve growled and walked off to the kitchen. "Nice going James." Natasha commented. "Steve!" Clint said and ran into the kitchen to calm his boyfriend down. "It's our private life! Why do they always have to interfere!" Steve angrily said and scooped out some ice cream. Clint glared at the ice cream for a little, then looked at Steve. "Because they care. Barns has been at your side since you were a kid, and Natasha was trying to set you up with someone for months. Tony's weird but cares too. Bruce was probably dragged down here by Tony." Clint said calmly, though he was mad at the other avengers too. Steve sighed and nodded. "You're right. I'm going to back to bed and talk to Annabelle on the phone for a bit." Steve said and walked off with his bowl.
Clint walked back to the living room, and only Tony was sitting there. "Why haven't you left yet?" "Dunno. I wanted to talk to you about stuff." "Me?" Clint asked and sat down next to him. "Well.. You and Cap are gonna need a nursery. Natasha said the baby shower is also coming up soon." "Wait.. You want to pay for our nursery?" Clint asked and Tony nodded. "I was thinking blue and sliver for the boy.. And purple and red for the girl." Tony suggested. "That's really kind of you Tony. For once that is." Clint smirked and Tony faked his offensiveness. "You wound me! But enough of me... How's sex?" "Get the hell off my floor Stark."
________________

Steve woke up to Clint jumping on the bed. "Clint I'm tried.." Steve complained. "But Stevie! It's noon!" Clint said and laid his chin on Steve's arm. "And I'm pregnant. Your point?" "Don't you want to go look a baby stuff with Tony?" Clint asked with a little pouty face. "What?" "I mean on his laptop. Tony wants to build the nursery." Clint said and Steve sat up. "Alright I'm up. Where's Tony?" "Already looking at stuff with Bruce. I think they might adopt soon. Bruce is getting way into baby things." Clint chuckled. "Like Tony would ever be a dad." "Hey! I take offense to that." Tony pouted as they entered the room. "You'll live." Steve said and sat down on the couch. "Jarvis, project visual." Tony said. The screen became bigger, and then began looking through. "You guys will want the best." Tony said looking through cribs. "Simple will also be fine Tony. They're only going to be in a crib for so long." Steve said and looked at some cribs Tony tried passing over. "How about that one? It's got nice looking wood." Clint said and pointed to a dark wooden crib. "I like it." Steve said with a smile. "You all are boring. We need some color!" "We're painting the walls Tony." Clint said with an eye roll. "What colors?" "They're a surprise Steve." Tony said with a giggly smile and Steve huffed. "I still like the dark wood. It could be for Pietro. Wanda can have a lighter one." "Sounds good." Bruce said before Tony could protest. "Fine. Jarvis, order them. Then order the colors Clint and I talked about last night." Tony said. "Very well sir." Jarvis replied. "Could we get a rocking chair? And small bookshelf?" Steve asked and Tony cracked his knuckles. "Let's see what we can find." Tony said and searched.
They ended up picking a dark wood rocking chair and a little wood bookshelf. "They'll be here in a few hours." Tony said and closed his laptop. And low and behold, they did. Thor moved everything heavy while Clint and Bucky took the paint. Tony looked through the instructions and frowned. "These pictures are shit! And these directions, where's the math?!" "These are for normal families Tony." Bruce said and took the paper instructions from Tony. They built the rocking chair first, so Steve could sit and rest if needed. Steve grabbed a paint brush and stared at the wall. The artist in him kicking in. "Tony do you have any white paint in the garage?" Steve asked and Tony looked up from the dumb instructions for the baby crib. "Do I Jarvis?" "Indeed sir. You bought them with intentions to paint the lab but never used it all." "Oh. You can use them if you want." Tony said and went back to work. "Bucky can you go get some?" Steve asked and Bucky nodded and rushed off. He came back with two cans, and placed them down. Steve grabbed a roller, and got started. He, Clint, and Bucky painted the whole room white. Steve then grabbed the blue and sliver paint, and started making curvy lines and bubbles. Once Steve was he stood back and admired his work. "Perfect." Steve said and bent down best he could, placing the brushes down. He stood straight and looked at Wanda's side. Clint and Bucky were trying to do what Steve did, but had to have help from Natasha and Pepper. "This is beautiful." Steve said and marveled the room. He placed his hands on his stomach, and looked at it. "This calls for a lunch break." Tony groaned and placed the pieces he was putting together down. The others agreed and followed him to the kitchen. Steve and Clint pulled out some sandwich stuff, and everyone began to make one.
Everyone sat down, when Steve gripped onto the counter and gasped. "Steve?!" Clint and Bucky asked alarmed. "They kicked.. Clint I felt them kick!" Steve said and looked up with a smile. Clint rushed over and Steve placed their hands on his stomach. Clint stood still, when he felt the kick against his hand. "Oh my god.. I felt it!" Clint said and looked at Steve's stomach. "I wanna feel!" Tony piped up and rushed over, placing a hand on Steve's stomach. Tony lit up when he felt a tiny kick, and he ran around the room. "That was awesome!" Steve smiled and felt tears in his eyes. "They're so close Clint.. They'll be in our arms so soon.." Steve said and looked into Clint's eyes. Clint peeked his lips, and smiled. "And we'll be ready for them."
The nursery was finished. The paint dried and everything was in its place. But that's when Fury called. "Barton. We know you're spending time with the Captain, but we need you back in the field." "Fury I-" "Missions Barton. They won't last long. We'll space them out so you can still be with your family. You start tomorrow." Fury said and hung up. "You have to go back to work?" Steve asked. "Yeah... Don't worry about." Steve frowned. "I don't want anything to happen.." "And nothing will Steve." Clint said and kissed Steve's cheeks and nose.
________________

Steve woke up with a gasp and sat up. He was panting and sweating. He looked over at Clint, who was still asleep. Steve flipped the covers off and walked out of the bedroom to calm himself. He walked down the hall, and looked at the nursery door. He walked inside and looked around the room. It was bare and didn't have anything but furniture. Steve sat down in the rocking chair, and gentle rubbed his stomach. He took deep breaths to calm his nerves. He felt gentle kicks on his stomach and he smiled a little. "I'm ok.. I'm ok.. I just had a nightmare.. But I'm ok.." Steve whispered to them, even if they couldn't understand him. Steve rocked slowly in the chair, calming down. He had a nightmare that Clint had died on a mission. It was so vivid in his head. Fury and Phil looking at him with sorrow as the broke the news. When he had woke he was never more glad it was all a bad dream.
Steve closed his eyes and relaxed a bit. "Steve?" Steve opened his eyes and looked at the doorway. Clint stood their, hair tussled and looking very sleepy. "Why aren't you in bed?" "Bad dream..." Steve mumbled. "Come on. Let's head back to bed." Clint said and helped Steve up, leading the way. Steve leaned back on the head bored of their bed, and held Clint's hand. "Clint." "Hm?" Clint asked as he settled back in the bed. "Promise me that no matter what.. You'll come back home safely." Steve said and looked at him. "You kidding? Safety's my middle name." "No it's not. It's Francis." Steve smirked and Clint stuck his tongue out at him. "Meanie." "I love you too Clint." Steve said then covered his mouth. That was the first time Steve said he loved Clint. Clint smiled and kissed Steve's cheek. " I love you." Steve looked at him, and smiled with little tears. 'Damn hormones' Steve thought and kissed Clint.

Author's Note: Another chapter is up! Steve and Clint did the dirty for the first time. Well, for Steve anyways. The founded! And the nursery. I always found the nursery scene and the first kicking the cutest part in pregnancy stories. Thanks for reading!

ISailEveryShip