Chapter Thirteen: The Little Sinpets to 9 months by: Steve and Clint

Pregnancy: 6 months along

      Clint just got back from Shield, when Steve grabbed his arm, going to the elevator. "Steve what's going on?" Clint asked and Steve looked back at him with a smile. "I've got an appointment with Bruce. We're going to hear Wanda and Pietro's heartbeat." Steve said and grabbed him along. They made it to Bruce's lab, who hooked Steve up. "Listen." Bruce said. They all sat in silence, when Clint heard the two heart beats. "They're looking good Steve. Also.. Your body has decided how to adjust. Jarvis, scan." Bruce said. "Sir, Captain Rogers has developed a way to birth the twins." Steve blushed deep red and Clint looked over at Steve. "Well... Looks like we can do it the old fashion way."
___________________

Pregnancy: 7 months

      "Clint...." Steve groaned and rubbed his stomach. "What's wrong?" "They won't stop kicking and I'm tired.." Steve groaned and leaned back on the couch. Clint knelt down and placed his hands on Steve's stomach. "Hey you two. You should let Papa sleep. Or he'll get cranky and Daddy will have to face his furry." Clint said as Steve glared down at him. "I'm kidding Steve. I love you." Clint said quickly and chuckled nervously. "Uh huh. Well they seemed to stop for now. Sit next to me so I can use you as a pillow." Steve said and patted the spot next to him on the couch. Clint sat down and Steve leaned on him. Clint places his hands around Steve on his stomach. Steve fell asleep, his chest raising softly, as Clint rubbed his stomach.
________________

Pregnancy: 8 months

     Clint heard Steve yelp from the kitchen, which cause Clint to rush over. "Cover your eyes!" Steve yelled at Clint, who covered them. "What's wrong?" "Get Natasha." "Why...?" "JUST DO IT!" Steve yelled which made Clint dash from the kitchen. Natasha came up to their floor, and walked to the kitchen. She walked out and to their room, and came back with a new shirt for Steve, and two.. Pad things. "Steve?" "Don't come in yet!" Steve said behind the kitchen door. He heard Natasha hit Steve's head and open the door. "Lactation. He had an accident and got embarrassed. Steve, Clint is your lover and he can help you. I'm tired of helping all the time." Steve was standing leaning back on the counter, blushing a dark shade of red. "Steve. You don't have to be embarrassed. I couldn't care less. I'll still love you." Clint said and hugged Steve and kissed his cheek.
__________________

Pregnancy: 8 1/2

    Steve walked through Shield headquarters, Bucky and Tony at his tail. "Steve! You shouldn't be walking!" Bucky said walking at Steve's side. "I'll be fine. I'm here to greet Clint when he and Thor land." Steve said and kept walking, ignoring people looking at him. "But Cap, I think you should've waited at the Tower." Tony tried to reason. "I'm over 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend has been gone for a week. I'm greeting him here." Steve said stubbornly and kept walking. "Steve!" They both said and walked after him.
     Clint walked out of the debriefing room, tired and sore. All he wanted to do is go home and cuddle with Steve. Maybe do some other things (if you know what I mean). "Clint!" Clint looked up and saw Steve walking towards him. "Steve!" Clint said and ran over to him, pulling him into a hug and kissing him. "Brother Steve!" Thor said when the two broke off. "Good to see you too Thor." Steve said and smiled. "Captain." Coulson said and smiled. "Hello Phil. I got that blanket you sent by the way. I love the bear on it." Steve said with a smile, Clint swore he saw Coulson fanboy inside. His eyes never lie. "You're very welcome captain." "And thank Maria for the stuff bunny!" Steve called as Coulson walked off. "Will do!" Coulson said back. "Let's go home." Clint said and took Steve's hand. "That would be much appreciated." Steve said and smiled, swinging his and Clint's hands.
________________

Pregnancy: 9th and finally month.

     The snow fell around the streets of New York, while Steve sat inside with a cup of coco. Everyone was on his and Clint's floor, playing bored games and enjoying each other's company. Steve sighed and leaned back on the couch, laying his hands on his watermelon of a stomach. Clint said he was still sexy be he seriously doubted it. He was fat, and everything always acted. Brixton Contractions were also a thing. But what worried Steve was the due date. It was December, and the due date for the twins was on the 10th. Today was the 7th. Steve sighed and pushed himself up. "I'm calling it a night guys." Steve mumbled. "Good night Brother Steven!" Thor said over the other's protest for him to stay. Steve waved them off and walked the short distance to his bedroom, and changed into some comfy clothes. He sat in his bed, before he grabbed his cell phone and called Annabelle.
     "Hello?" Annabelle answered. Steve could hear Zane babbling in the back and Tyler talking to him. "Hey Annabelle." Steve said and he could feel her smile. "Hey hot stuff. You doing alright?" "You could say that. I'm.. I'm calling for advice." Steve admitted. "How can I help?" "The due date is coming soon.. And I'm.. I'm scared.. I don't know what to do." Steve said and he heard Annabelle say ah. "Well anyone expecting would be scared. I was when I was pregnant with Tyler. My first thought was panic, but I went with the second thought which was to calm the hell down. Don't repeat mommy Tyler." Annabelle said quickly. "Anyways, it's normal to be scared. But you shouldn't stress. That'd be bad. Talk to Clint about it when you have time." Annabelle suggested. "Thanks Annabelle. This really helped." "Oh and I plan to be there. You were here for me with Zane, I'm going to be with you. My mom and dad are taking Zane and Tyler once you break your water. They're already prepared for them when it happens." "That's sweet but you don't have too." "I won't take no for an answer Steve." Steve chuckled. "I'll have Jarvis message you when it does happen." "And I'll be there. Good night Steve." Annabelle said and hung up.
     Later when Clint came to bed, Steve was reading his book. Clint climbed into bed next him, and they both sat in silence. Then Steve shut his book. "There's something I want to talk about." They both said and looked at each other. "Oh, you first." Steve said, being polite. "Ok.. Steve. I know we've only been together since the beginning of your pregnancy.. But I don't want to not be.. Unmarried for most of our kids life's... What do you think about marriage?" Clint asked and Steve stared at him. "Are you asking me to marry you?" "Yes...?" Clint said and Steve smiled. "Of course I'll marry you." Steve said and kissed him. "Wow, that went better then expected. Now you." "Right.. Uh.. Clint.. I'm really nervous about.. The birthing process.." Steve said and looked down at his stomach. "Oh Steve. There's nothing to worry about. I know everything will be fine. And I'll be right there with." "Promise?" "I promise." Clint said and kissed Steve's head. "Marriage huh?" Steve asked and Clint rolled his eyes. "I could have done it better but meh, I'm not Tony Stark." "It was fine." Steve said and fell asleep on him.

Author's Note: oh next chapter's gonna be good. I have evil plans 😈😈 (sorry not sorry). There are two (maybe Three) chapters left! I'm gonna miss this story T-T .Anyways thanks for reading!

ISailEveryShip