Chapter Four: First Date by: Steve Rogers

Steve woke up to the sound of his shower. Wait... What? He opened his eyes and sat up, looking around the room. That's right, Clint. Speaking of Clint, Steve promised to make him breakfast. Steve kicked the covers off of him, and made his way to the kitchen. That's when he saw it. A pot the beautifulest flowers Steve had ever seen, were sitting there. Had Clint got these for him? Surly not. Steve walked over to the flowers, and ran a finger over one of the petals. They were gorgeous. Steve smiled and took them to the sink, and gave them water. Steve would have to plant them somewhere, they were too pretty not to want to more. He set them in the sunlight, and started on breakfast. He made some bacon and eggs, and set them on the table for Clint. He then made some coffee when Clint walked into the room with a yawn. "Morning Clint." "Mornin' Steve." Clint said and took the coffee that Steve handed him. Steve smiled and started making some eggs and bacon for himself, and noticed Clint looking at the table. "That for me?" "I said I'd make you something today didn't I?" Steve smirked. Clint thanked him and started to dig in. Steve soon joined him and they ate in silence. Clint was the first to break it. "So did you like the flowers?" "You got them for me?" Steve asked and did a cheer inside his head.
     If you didn't know, Steve really liked the archer. Sure they didn't know each other that well, but Steve couldn't help it. "Yep. Well, Thor got them from Asgard but they're from me." Clint smirked and Steve smiled. "Thank you. They're lovely." Steve said with in honesty. "Yep.." Clint said and stared at Steve. They made eye contact, and Steve flushed. "Hey Steve.. I was thinking.. Maybe we could.. I don't know.. Go on a date?" 'Did he just ask me out?! I must be dreaming.' Steve thought and blinked a bit. "I mean it doesn't have to be called a date-" "No no, a date is fine Clint. I'd love to." Steve said. Clint let out a breath he had been holding and his face broke into a grin. "Great. How about 6? Well go to dinner and a movie." "Sounds great." Steve answered and took their plates, and placed them into the dishwasher.
     "Tony? Are you down here?" Steve asked stepping into the lab. Tony was sitting behind a screen, and smiled when he saw Steve. "Stevie! What's up?" "I need help." Steve said and sat in the other chair Tony put in there for him. "Sure, what's up?" "Well.. I have a date with Clint at 6... And I have no idea what to wear and what to do. I'm... Really nervous." Tony smirked and got rid of all the work in front of him. "Time for a makeover! Today, we make you presentable for a date! To the mall!" Tony declared and grabbed Steve's arms, dragging them out of the lab. Tony dressed in a disguise, and Steve did too. They took a less flashy car, and Tony dragged him into the mall. "Tony this isn't a big deal." "Oh but it is. You're going on your first date. You're going to look great he'll want to rip your clothes off." "Tony!" Steve flushed. "I know, I know. Not the affect you want, but seriously we need to get something that brings out your perfect ass and thighs." Steve glared at him, blushing a dark red. "Trust me on this Steve. I'm a master." Tony said and patted Steve's back.
     Tony dragged Steve around the mall, only making breaks for food or Steve needing a bathroom break. Tony pulled a pair of designers jeans, and smirked. They were tight. "Try these on." "What? Why?" "Just do it." Tony said and shoved Steve into the changing room. Tony grabbed a red and black plaid shirt and a white t-shirt, and walked into the changing room once Steve had the pants on. "They're.. Tight." Steve mumbled. "They look great. You'll probably only get to wear these once since you're going to grow." Tony said and tapped his belly. Steve glared and went to button up the plaid shirt, when Tony stopped him. "Don't tuck your shirt in, leave them out. There, perfect. Stay here while I get you some tennis shoes." Tony said and rushed out the changing room. Steve looked in the mirror, and barley recognized himself. He looked... So modern. And Tony was right, the jeans did bring out his figure. Steve blushed and shook his head. Tony then walked in and showed him the pair of black and white pair of tennis shoes. Steve tried them on, and looked in the mirror. "You look perfect. Let's get these paid for and get you ready for that date." Tony smirked. Another job well done by the Tony Stark.

     Steve put his new clothes on, and pulled his dog tags from under his shirt. He looked at himself one more time in the mirror, and smiled. He walked out of his room, and sat down on the couch. It was almost 6. He started playing episodes of 'Psych', one of his favorite shows. The elevator dinged and Clint walked in. He was wearing a leather jacket and blue shirt. He had wore out jeans and boots on. Steve stood up and Clint flushed. "Ready to go?" Clint asked as he tore his eyes away from Steve's lower half. Steve grabbed his jacket and nodded. "Yeah, we can take my bike." "Motorcycle right? Can I drive it?" "Sure. Since you're taking me out." Steve said and tossed him the keys. Clint climbed on and put on a helmet, then Steve climbed on after him. Steve put his arms around Clint's waist, and Clint took off.
      "So where we going?" Steve asked over the rush of wind. "Just some Chinese place. Tony said its good." Clint said back. Steve nodded and looked at all the city lights. The city was truly a beautiful place. The lights looked great from down here, but were better from high up. They pulled into a parking spot, and Clint lead them inside. "Hi, reservation for Barton." Clint said to the lady. She nodded and lead them both to a table in the back. "Did you let Tony rent the entire place for just us?" "He might have." Clint smirked. Steve chuckled and sat down across from Clint. They both ordered their food and drinks, and sat there. "I didn't get to say this but you look amazing Steve." Clint said and flushed a bit. "Thank you. You look handsome." "Aren't I always?" Clint joked and Steve snickered a bit. "I donno. Thor might beat you there." Steve teased. "What? No way! I'm ten times hotter then him. You'll have to admit it." "Alright I admit." Steve giggled. Clint smiled at it. For a well built man, Steve could be the cutest thing ever. Their drinks soon came, but they couldn't really care. They kept talking about different things and laughing. Once they finished their food, Clint took Steve too the movie theater and they got tickets for some horror movie. Steve and him sat in the back were no one would see them, and watched the film. Steve sunk in his chair during the film, and clutched onto Clint's arm. The both yelped at the jump scares, and Steve hid himself behind Clint. It was cute. Clint slowly put an arm around Steve's shoulders, and pulled him closer. "I've got ya Cap." Clint whispered, and Steve flushed. He was so glad Clint couldn't see it.
     The movie ended and the two of them ended up back at the Tower. "Thanks again Clint. I had fun." Steve said and looked at him. "I did too. We should do this again. When we're not busy." Clint said and looked back into Steve's eyes. Clint and him started to lean forward, and Steve closed his eyes. "Hey guys!" Tony voice rang through the garage. Steve pulled back and turned his head. "Was I interrupting something?" Tony asked and Steve shook his head. "No, no it's fine. I'll see you later Clint." Steve said and walked over to Tony, a blush on his face. They walked into the elevator and Tony went to Steve's floor with him. "You two almost kissed and I ruined it! Damnit Jarvis why didn't you tell me?!" Tony yelled and flopped onto Steve's couch. "I tried to sir, but you told me 'less talk, more getting me to the garage'" "Smart ass." Tony grumbled with a pout on his face. "It's fine Tony. Besides, it was only the first date." Tony perked up at this. "You mean there's more?" "Tony." Steve warned and Tony jumped up. "This is perfect! You'll have to tell me when the next one is! You're going to get a kiss from him if it's the last thing I do!" "Tony, I'll be fine." "I'm right on this Steve. I was right earlier. When we left the garage he was looking at your ass!" Steve blushed and glared at him. "Tony I can do this on my own." "I know! But the sooner you get that kiss, the sooner you guys will be cuddling with that tummy of yours." "Tony I'm only 1 month along. I've got time before I start showing." Steve sighed. "Right... Well when you do start showing he'll have his hands all over you." "Tony as much I as I care about you, get off of my floor before I start throwing things at you." "Yikes, hormones." "STARK!" Steve yelled and Tony dashed for the elevator. "BYE STEVE!" Tony yelled before the doors closed.

Author's Note: I am loving this story. It's a seriously goofy one. Anyways, I hope you all liked this Chapter! And hormones shall be Tony's excuse for everything!

ISailEveryShip