Chapter 1 - She's Mine

Hi again guys!!!! You guys really liked the extra series that I placed in my book, Count On Me | MariChat, so I'll be continuing the book onwards from here!

If you have read the series from Count On Me, you can skip ahead to chapter 4, and for those who didn't, I hope you enjoy this book as well. \(*O*)/

****************************

Today, just like any other day, was a normal Tuesday morning when Marinette came entering into the classroom with a hot boy whose name went by Landon GreenWood. After she separated away from him, a huge group of girls suddenly started to surround and fawn over him as if he was a super star like Adrien.

"Who's that?" Adrien asked while turning around to face her.

She smirked. "You jealous?"

He blushed and lowered his head. "No..."

"Haha, I'm kidding Adrien... He's the new transfer student from America, Landon GreenWood." Marinette informed them.

Nino arched a brow and looked at Alya. "Is he famous?"

Alya smiled and turned her face away from the screen. "He's actually an American model from California who was modeling when he was about 5 years old."

"Oh, so he's a model like me. Why is he here?" Adrien sighed in relief.

"Eventually, he's going to start working here as a Parisian model like you Adrien." added Marinette. "He told me on the way here."

"You didn't fall for him right Mari?" Adrien asked in a worried tone.

She kissed on the forehead with a grin. "No, I only love you."

At the same time, Landon was staring over at Marinette and Adrien acting all flirty. He looked at a girl with a blonde ponytail (we all now for sure who that is) who hooked their arms together and pointed at the two.

"Are they dating?" Landon said to Chloe.

Chloe clenched her teeth together and held up a smile. "Yeah.. But don't worry about them!! Worry about us!!"

"Us?" He unhooked their arms and walked over to Marinette.

The girls all held horrid faces. "L-Landon?!"

Landon slammed a hand on the desk that Alya and Marinette sat at and stared deeply at Marinette. "Hey you, I didn't learn your name."

"I'm Marinette?" She answered, all confused.

"Marinette, huh?" Landon moved in closer to Marinette and grabbed a handful of her hair, that was let down, and kissed it. "That's a pretty unique name."

"Thanks?"

Adrien got up from his seat and grasped tightly into Landon's arm, away from Marinette's hair, and glared at him, angrily. "Back off."

"A-Adrien!" Marinette held Adrien back by the chest and turn to Landon. "Please don't fight!"

Landon held his hands up to his chest and smirked. "Alright, alright."

Adrien let go of Landon's arm and sat down. During that time, Alya was busy fangirling and taking pictures with Nino by her side while everyone else in the classroom began to quiet down.

Landon, being who he was, gave Adrien a pat on the shoulder and bent down to whisper into his ear. "I'm taking her away." Then, he left to the back of the classroom to sit besides Sabrina.

Those words made Adrien crushed the nearby paper that he was writing on, angrily, and his eyes flashed. "Take who now?"

Marinette stood besides Adrien and gave him a hug. "Everything alright, kitty?.."

Her voice smooth his anger down and he placed a hand on hers, kissing her on the lips in public. He licked his lips with a smirk. "Perfect as always, purr-incess."