Chapter 24 - She's Mine

Adrien's View

We all woke up near the afternoon and ended up going out for breakfast at Fly Cafe for pancakes and sausages. The seating order went : Alya, Nino, Landon, Sabrina, Marinette, and me. While we waited for our orders, we began talking about random things.

"So, how was the sleep?" asked Marinette, yawning cutely.

Sabrina smiled. "It was quite nice." She turned to look at Landon who was besides her. "What about you?"

With a small head shake, he nodded. "It was alright.."

I glanced over at Alya to see her smirking. Oh no, she's shipping again.. I gave a small cough. "Should we go somewhere today? It's a Saturday."

"Let's go to the new amusement park they're opening. It's called FairyTale."

"Oh! Let's go!" Marinette grinned and started to squeal. "I love fairytales!"

"You do too? What's your favorite story?" Sabrina started to chat easily and more comfortably between us.

"Rapunzel!" The both of them laughed.

Landon, on the other hand, was staring into space while the couple besides him were flirting on their phones over something. I was happy to see Marinette communicating with someone who she used to have a bad connection with. It's—well, how do you say it? It's refreshing.

Landon's View

The thought of last night kept replaying in my mind and I started to doubt my feelings. I liked Marinette, but I plan to give up. If she's happy that's alright. Then all of a sudden I'm thinking about another girl?! I can't think right. I can't possibly have feelings for Sabrina right?

Sabrina Raincomprex. The girl who followed Chloe around and did her every command. The girl who was always there when I needed someone. The girl who helped me through everything. The one who I thought badly of. Her? Feelings for her? 

That can't be, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Oh my potatoes! I'm sorry for not updating for the past few months! Some personal things happened. As you guys decided, I will be continuing this book. It will end within a couple chapters. I can't believe the views went up to 50.8k! I wasn't expecting that much views! Thank you for reading my book! I will start updating more on the weekends as usual till the end. May I see you guys again on Friday or Saturday for a new chapter!