Chapter 11 - She's Mine

Adrien's View

It's been a few days later after that night and Marinette has been returning back to her happy, usual self.

The only thing that bothers me is that Landon may actually like her and he could take her away, but I'll take her back.

"Adrien!" called out a smiling bluenette.

"Coming." I got up from my seat and walked on over to her with a smile. "Need anything, purr-incess?"

"Shaddup.." Mari blushed and softly elbowed me in the arm, causing me to laugh. "I just wanted to know if you want anything for lunch tomorrow.."

I raised a brow in confusion and stared at her. "Lunch?"

She fidgeted around with her fingers and looked down for her bangs to cover her eyes. "I-I was going to make you s-something.."

Once she said that, a huge feeling of excitement and embarrassment overcame my body and I covered my blushing face before turning away. "S-Sure.."

"Ok!" Mari looked at me with a big grin and rosy cheeks in happiness. Oh, I just love her..

"What will you be making?" I asked.

"Hm.. Croissants? They're your favorite." She chuckled.

"Yeah.." I rubbed the nape of my neck and awkwardly laughed.

Reason was, one time when I came over to Marinette's house was when we first started dating, so when we got a snack, I ate to much croissants that I got high over them. I then learned to be careful of how many I eat ever since.. Haha..

"Tomorrow at lunch by where?" Marinette held my hand and smiled.

"Let's meet under the stair steps." I suggested with a smirk. "Then we can be alone."

Marinette's rosy cheeks then turned redder and she frowned ever so cutely. "Oh stop it kitty."

"Whatever you wish, my lady." I winked at her and chuckled while hooking an arm around her neck.

"Let's go buy some filling for your croissants after school?" She asked.

"Sure, it can be like a date." I agreed and gave her a kiss on the forehead before going closer to her ears. "I love you, princess."

Her ears turned red and she whispered something in return. "I love you too, stupid cat.."

Haha, she's so cute. I want to be with her, forever and whenever.