Chapter 2 - She's Mine

That night, Chat Noir did his daily night visit p, over at Marinette's house, and the two of them happily played around as usual. (they know each other's identities btw)

Once again, Marinette has defeated Chat Noir, aka Adrien, in the videos that they both played wile he came over to visit. She pumped a fist into the air with a big grin and looked at Chat. "Victory is mine!!"

"One more round!! Chat Noir hissed and then off the two went.

Time past by, and Chat Noir's ring started to beep. Marinette stared at him and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah Mari, I'll see you tomorrow." Chat Noir and Marinette both walked out onto the balcony and did a kiss before separating. She watched as her boyfriend leaped from building to building whil he used his stick.

[ Following Day ]

Marinette entered the classroom to hear girls squeal over how handsome Landon was or how they wanted his autograph. She ignored the whole thing and went to sit in her usual seat, waiting for Alya to come by with Alya, Nino, and Adrien. While waiting, Landon came over to her and sat on her desk with a smile.

"Morning Marinette!" He said in a cheery tone.

"Morning Landon." She sighed and sulked back against her chair. They're taking longer than usual..

Landon got off the desk and squad down besides her, resting his chin upon the desk. "Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Have you kissed before?" He asked out of the blue.

"Wh-"

(idea by @talia323) All of a sudden, Landon took advantage of the moment and kissed his right on the lips, in front of everyone, leaving Marinette eyes wide open and confused. At the same time, Adrien, Nino, and Alya just entered the classroom to witness everything.

Once their lips separated, Landon smiled and hooked an arm around her neck. "I guess she's already fallen for me that she can't even speak!"

Marinette glanced over to see Adrien walking over to them and he stopped right in front of the two with a dark, angry, and scary face plastered across his face. (You could literally see his veins popping out of anger!)

"A-A-Adrien?!" Marinette looked in between the boys, back and forth.

Adrien had already grabbed Landon by the collar and brought them both face to face. "What were you doing to another person's girl?"

"Hm, is she really your girlfriend?" mimicked Landon with a smirk. "I feel like she likes me more than you and we would both suit each other better."

Having enough, Adrien punched Landon on the face and dropped him on the floor. "I'm leaving." He grabbed his bag and looked at at Marinette. "I'll visit you, tonight."

"A-Alright!" were the only words she could stutter out of surprise.

"Woah, I never knew that he could get pissed off this much, man.." Nino rubbed the nape of his neck and helped Landon up with a single hand, then pulling him in closer to frown and whisper into his ear. "You shouldn't mess around with luck."

"Huh?" Landon said confusingly while looking at Nino walking back to Alya and Marinette.

"Is he going to be ok?" Alya sighed and patted Marinette on the head. "You've had a rough day... It would all end if Adrien wouldn't be such a kid and admit his feelings already."

"True, but Adrien's the type of guy who doesn't find things out so fast in so much little time." Nino shrugged before crossing his arms together.

"I'll talk to him tonight.."

[ That Night ]

Chat Noir tapped on the balcony doors and Marinette opened it up to be surprised with a passionate kiss by Char Noir, except he was detransforming back to Adrien. She was pushed against on of her chairs and her hands were pinned by Adrien.

"Adrien? Are you-"

He went in for another kiss, and another.

Marinette turned her head and gasped for air. "Adrien!!! Let go! It hurts!"

Adrien flinched and he placed both of his hands on her cheeks, giving her a kiss. "I'm going to erase him from your mind, memory, and touch.. He can't steal you away.."

She could hear the sad expression that rang softly in his voice. She hugged him to her chest. "I will always love you Adrien.."

He started tearing up and hugged her back. "Thanks Mari.."