Chapter 7 - She's Mine

As they entered the aquarium, the four of them headed straight to the map of the whole area. Marinette took a quick look at the map until she caught a glance of something beautiful to her left. Leaving, Adrien turned to see her leave and followed behind her, soon grabbing her by her hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Marinette smiled and pointed above them. "Look Adrien!"

Above them, they saw live silver fishes swim in a huge circle above them. Mixed in between there and here, there were other color fishes the shone as well, like gold fishes.

"Wow!!" The two said in awed and smiles.

Adrien looked at the sign and into a dark tunnel. "Deep Sea.." He turned to Marinette and grabbed her hand, soon, locking their fingers together. "Let's go here."

"What about Alya and Ni-"

"We can meet up with them later, right now, I want some alone time with my girlfriend." Adrien smiled and gave her a kissed on the forehead.

Marinette giggled and leaned in her shoulder to his. "Alright!"

The two entered the so call dark tunnel called "Deep Sea" and zoomed around everywhere. They saw jelly fishes, fishes that lived in the dark waters, crabs, sea plants, and many other creatures of the deep sea.

"Adrien! Look!" Marinette pointed out towards a huge aquarium where a small show started to view the feeding of a giant shark that has been in this aquarium for the past five years. "Her names Bella!"

Adrien laughed. "She's cute isn't she?"

"Mhm!" agreed Marinette.

They were both starting to exit the Deep Sea when Marinette turned her head around once she heard someone calling out her name. In the distance, she came to see Landon and a small little boy who looked like him as well.

"Hey Marinette! I didn't think you would be here, what a coincidence." Landon smiled.

"Same here Landon." Marinette grinned and squatted down to the little boy.

Coincidence my ass. Adrien frowned and glared at Landon.

"This is my lil bro, Dylan." Landon patted Dylan's head. "This is Marinette and her friend, Aaron."

"Adrien." He corrected with a grunt.

Dylan smiled and shook their hands. "Hi!" Then he looked at Marinette and Landon. "Landon, is this your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, why not?" snickered Landon while he hooked an arm around Marinette's neck.

Adrien took her hand and entwined them together, pulling her in with a kiss on the cheek. "She's my girlfriend, back off Landon."

Landon held his hands up and smirked. "Mhm, let's get going Dylan. Bye~" With that, he left with a small little smile and wave before leaving with his younger brother.

Adrien let out a sigh and released Marinette from his one handed hug. "S-Sorry."

She giggled and returned the kiss. "It's fine, want to go see the other creatures now?"

"Yeah."

So off the two went there and here around the aquarium. After exiting the Deep Sea, they went to the touch pools, tides, and aquariums where they were able to feel some creatures. For example, like bat rays, sharks, and some anemone. Later on, they eventually bumped heads into Alya and Nino where they finished walking around the other areas of the place where they didn't go to yet.

It was a fun day, pretty much a day where Adrien and Marinette finally had some alone time together.

*****************************

Ok, sorry guys for the new chapter to take so long. For the past few days, a lots been going around in my family like some problems and stuff, so I haven't been able to type anything recently. So here's the new chapter and I'll start updating slowly, since school is coming near and I'll be busy, but thanks for hanging on still and reading!

- Yuushii