Chapter 5

Ariel's P.O.V <3

I woke up with my hair burning like someone was setting my hair on fire! I touched my head it looks like blood?

But blue?

I looked to my right to my nightstand and checked the clock and it said 6:20 am.

Now my hair was burning like lava so I ran to my bathroom in my room and turned on the light. My eyes almost busted out my skull to see my hair FÛCKIN BRIGHT BLUE! So I quickly stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower and started to wash my hair like three times but still, my hair was BLUE!

I got out and looked at myself and see my hair look like a pastel color of blue. So now I know it's a least fading away with washing it but I know why the boys were smiling like crazy people, ohhhhhh they're so going to get it but I have to make sure to leave them with a good prank so they don't come back again.

******

I skipped 1st,2cd, and 3rd and now I'm going through the front doors turning to the side of the school with my black hoodie covering my hair and face and with black ripped jeans and my black converse.

A least it's cold today I thought.

Now I'm storming to the boys where they were all smoking and talking. I didn't take a second to waste for me to go up to Bruce and punch him in his face and kick him his balls again. I turned to all the boys and did the same to all of them, and they were all on ground moaning and hissing.

"What the fûck!" Bruce said with his eyes closed tight.

"What the fûck, you asked?" I smirked and shook my head " You're really asking me WHAT THE FÛCK!" He finally open his eyes and fûckin laughed! He laughed and got up while holding his balls.

"Ahh boys I guessed Ariel found out then. What? Ariel you didn't like the color Dylan picked?" Now Dylan got up and punched him in his arm and made him look at him.

"What the fûck man. Now you're just going to be throwing people under the bus?" He said touching his chest, " I thought you loved me enough to cover me." And the he went to wipe away a fake tear.

All the guys got up with grunts and were now standing behind Bruce with arms crossed.

"No. I don't like the fûckin color because I want my brown hair back." I said hissing

"Well now you know not to mess with me and to go pranking my baby." Bruce said with a straight face.

"Oh. Ohhhhhh. You think I'm going to leave this." I said while pulling my hoodie down.
"Alone? Well let me tell you guys something." I said while walking towards them "I'm not going stop pranking till I have
e v e r y s i n g l e o n e of you guys pranked!" I said while pointing to all of them.

"WHAT!!!!!!" Andrew yelled and now coming up to me and getting on his knees and pulling his hands together and started to beg."I DID'NT WANT TO DO THIS! YOU HAVE TO SPEAR ME AND DO THIS TO THEM! I EVEN TOLD THEM TO DON'T DO IT BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTH-" he didn't even get to finish his pleading before Victor slapped him and made him shut up.

"SHUT THE FÛCK UP. QUIT ACTING LIKE A FÛCKIN PUSSY!" Victor said.

"Okay well just watch out I'm coming for you all."

"I doubt it miss little mermaid." Dylan said teasing. I walked up to him and punched him really hard in the jaw and made his head snapped to the left.