Chapter 9

Bruce's P.O.V ;)

Okay I had to admit, my prank that I came up with was not really good as Vic's when he told us to dye her hair. So for now on I'm going to be listening to Vic's prank ideas than trying to be the cool one that comes up with the pranks.

"Hey,where is Andrew?" Vince asked

We are currently in my basement after we left target because we didn't find the girls. It was a Friday night so the guys were just going to spend the night here and chill.

"Wasn't he behind us when we were leaving?"

"Yeah but remember when we got in the car the car wasn't cramped?" Dylan said.

"Shît we forgot Andrew! Huh. I wonder what he's doing?"

"Well if he doesn't come back I'm going to eat this last pizz-" Dylan said but soon got cut off with the basement door being slammed. All you can hear is heavy breathing and loud footsteps on the stairs.

"WHAT THE FÛCK GUYS! YOU GUYS DIDNT BOTHER TO CHECK IF I WAS WITH YOU GUYS!"

Andrews face was red and his hair was everywhere and he had some sweat dripping off his face. He finally made it to the couch where I was sitting and grabbed a Coke from the mini fridge.

"Dude I swear you were right behind us when we left the clothing aisle."

"YEAH. Well if you guys actually turned around you would've saw me get knocked out by the girls!"

"Wait. The girls knocked...You...Out?"

"YES! THATS WHAT I WAS SAID! BUT NO, YOU GUYS LEFT AND I WAS KNOCKED OUT ON THE FLOOR FOR LIKE 30min AND I HAD TO RUN HERE BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A CAR!"

We all stared at him and started to laugh. I know it's fûcked up but the girls knocked out little -oh- Andrew? I thought they would like kick him than knock him out.

The rest of the boys where caping on Andrew while he was red and flipping them off.

"Why the fûck did you run for? You could've walk dumbass." Vic said, but Andrew just decided to ignore him

"To make you feel better I didn't eat the whole slice of pizza, I saved you the crust. You know the crust is always the best." Dylan said while handing Andrew the crust. What surprised me and the rest of the boys was that Andrew punched Dylan on the side of his face. Then he got up and started to walk towards the window and mumbling he needs a cigarette.

"Okay Vic what do you think we should do?"

"Oh now you want my help?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes I'm asking you now, so what do you have in mind?"

"Well..."

*******

Ariel's P.O.V <3

Its currently Saturday and I'm driving towards my dads place, and going to see what he wants to do today.

Let's see if he actually does something with me,then always flaking.

I'm pulling up on the drive way and I see this new car. Huh. new car? A BMW? I thought he didn't like those.

I got out my keys and opened the door. I made my way towards the kitchen and grabbed the cookie dough ice cream and started to place some in a bowl.