Chapter 24

Ariel's P.O.V<3

It's been 4 months since me and Bruce started dating. We both got accepted to UC Davis, and we just rented out an apartment over there.

It was hard for Bruce to say goodbye to his family, especially his mom. I didn't say goodbye to my mom or dad. I just left a note saying 'I'm off to college! Ps. Thanks for showing up to the graduation.'

Don and Dylan didn't go to college, Don got a job at a local bakery, and Dylan got a part time job as an engineer. They both got a apartment together, and have 3 pit bulls.

I guess she was right with the dogs.

Paulina and Vince. Well... Let's just say they didn't last very long. Vince started to see this girl behind Paulinas back, and she found out.... Im just going to say this, he's not going anywhere for aleast a good 2 weeks. She broke his leg. I don't know how, but that girl is filled with wonders. Now he's in the hospital. She found this guy named Parker and they been going strong ever since. Vince is single but he's been going out with other girls on dates, but he's been telling me that he misses Paulina a lot and it was a mistake to leave her, but he lost his chance with her.

Vale and Vic have been going so strong that he proposed to her like last month. She said yes, and she's in law school, while he trying to study to own an company, I think a CEO or something.

Steph and Andrew have been going strong too. He hasn't proposed to her yet, but I went with him to get her a ring. He got her pink princess cut ring, and diamonds surrounding the huge pink diamond. Andrew is still going to college to become a teacher, Steph hasn't went to college yet. That surprise me, but she said she wants to wait till she goes.

Me and Bruce have been good. He's been getting sick lately, like he would have the worst headaches ever. I would give him some Advil but they never work. It all happen when we had... Ugh yeah. That was like 2 weeks ago though. It was painful. Like really pain full! I never knew that would be that bad, but it started to turn to a pleasure vibe.

*Flashback*
*WARNING!*

We just came back from are date for are 4 month anniversary, and we have, well I been planning to give away my V card to him tonight, so let's hope this goes good.

"I need to go the rest room." I said while me and Bruce walked in our apartment room.

"Ok. Don't keep me waiting I need to show you your present I got you. Here's alittle hint. It has to go in water and a vase." He said while smirking.

"Oh my god. I don't know... Watermelon?" I said with a smile.

He just smirk and winked at me. I chuckled and made my way towards the restroom.

I lied about going pee. I hid some black lace linger in the bathtub, because I want to catch him in surprise.

I stripped out of clothes and tossed my dress to the side and put the linger on.

'Ok. Ok. It's going to be fine. Today's the day. Just do it. You love him right?'

"Right?" I asked my self and turned the doorknob.

"Okay so what movie do you want to see?" Bruce asked with his back towards me and looking through scary movies.

"Umm. None." I said while shifting on my feet feeling embarrassed.