Chapter 32

*wink wink*

Bruce's P.O.V ;)

"Bruce please. Please wake up. Please. I need you. Please come back. Please."

Everyday I hear Ariel say those words. Everyday I hear her in pain. I try to move, I try to speak, but no. No, my body is acting like a bîtch and doesn't want to move.

All I can see is black. Black,black,black,black.

Everyday I feel Ariel grab my hand and place it on her stomach or just holds my hand and talks to me.

I can't believe we are having a baby boy! A boy. My little fighter.

I should've place a bet.

Anyway, it feels like I just got of surgery yesterday because it feels like I just wake up from a dream, but when I try to open my eyes I can't.

Have you ever fake sleep? Like pretend you're asleep when someone is around but you can hear what their saying?

Well that's how I feel everyday.

I don't know how long I been like this but Ariel says to wake up every time she comes in. I don't know if she comes in every 5 minutes or and hour? I don't know.

I just hope I wake up soon.

***********

*1 week later*

I woke up by Ariel coming in, well heard Ariel talk than wake up. Do you know what I mean? Ok.

"Hey Betty." Ariel said.

"Hey baby girl. How you and my little bundle of joy doing."  I don't know who she is but she's been checking up on me now on and Ariel got really close to her.

She sounds nice though.

I was so caught up of thinking that Betty left and Ariel is alone with me.

Ariel grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach and the little guy did a hard kick to my palm. I wanted to smile but I couldn't. I heard her sigh then was talking to me how her day was going and how the little guy didn't let her sleep. I wanted to say when I wake up I will make sure that he will let you sleep. But nope.

She interlocked our hands and I heard her sigh and I'm guessing she shifted in the chair to find a comfortable spot. When she stopped moving I heard that her breathing went to a even pace. That's when I wanted to see her.

I tried to open my eyes, but they felt like they were glue shut. I tried and tried but nothing. Ok. I tried to move my legs but no movements what so ever. Then finally I tried my hand that Ariel has in.

I tried to move my hand up, but nope. Ok. Let's try my fingers. I moved my pinky alittle to test it out and I felt my pinky move against Ariels palm.

YESSS! I wanted to scream out but I just focused on my task. So... I moved all my fingers. When I heard someone gasp I knew it was Ariel.