Chapter 11

Ariel's P.O.V <3

"Don, pass me the rest of the jolly ranchers."

"Wait, I need the headlights still!"

"There's another bag!"

"Why don't you get it then!"

"Because... Because.... UGH, DON JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BAG AND YOU GET THE OTHER ONE!"

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes at me, and shoving the bag at me.

"Yes! Finally I can laugh at Vic's cute beautiful face! Wait no I mean ugly face! He said I was just like him! Bîtch. Where? Ha! I get to see his face and Vince's! 2 in 1 deal!" Vale said while finishing the windshield.

"You said it girl!" Paulina said high-fiving Vale.

Today is Tuesday and it's 1st period and all the girls skipped, and we are licking jolly ranchers and placing them on the twins car. Because when they try to take off the jolly ranchers, the jolly ranchers would peal off the paint with it. And the windows would be really sticky. Or maybe crack. Oh I love how my mind thinks.

"Okay girls, I think we are done here." I said while dropping the empty bag on the floor.

"Now we wait..."

"So.... Steph do you like Andrew?"

"NO! Ughh I mean he's alright I guess." She said while blushing and turning around.

"Ugh huh. What about you Don do you like Dylan?"

"I mean he's really hot. Like I mean like Damn is my mouth on fire? Or is it You!"

"I swear you're so stupid Don" Vale said while taking a picture of the car.

"What about you Vale? How do you like Vic?"

"I mean he's like the same person as me but in a guy way. He's mean, salty, and blocks you out. So I guess he's alright." She said smiling. Her smile is really nice and it's rare like Vic's. "What about you Ariel? Do you like Bruce?"

"Nah. I mean he's cool and all but I don't see us being together." I said looking at the ground.

"Bullshît. I bet you guys are going to go out after Steph and Andrew." Don said.

"WHA-"

"Steph you know it's going to happen so stop denying it." Vale said.

"Whatever." She said while crossing her arms.

"Yeah. We'll see."

*****

"Don did you bring the chips?"

"Yes. Here." She said while passing the hot Cheetos.

We are waiting next to my bike and the girls cars, waiting for lunch to come because the boys don't go to cafeteria on Tuesdays or Friday's (just saying). So yeah, we are just waiting for the guys to see the car.

"Don move your fûckin head I can't see!" Vale said while pushing Don.

"Now I can't see!" Paulina said.

"Just get up Don and sit next to Steph."

"Fine. But don't be asking me for the chips!"

"Just shut up. The bell just rang."

"We should leave. Yup I'm leaving." Steph said while getting up.