Chapter 26

Bruce's P.O.V;)

Its been two months since we found out Ariel was pregnant. Ariel dropped out of school, she said she would finish it when she delivers the baby. I'm still going to my classes and working 2 shifts now,and she is starting to form a little baby bump, and my migraines have been getting worse everyday.

I haven't told Ariel yet, because I'm afraid I will stress her out even more.

They been killing me now. Any bits of sound my head would pound like a hammer smashing my skull.

I'm laying down on the bed just trying to get rid of this migraine when I hear music coming down the hall.

Am I the only one I know?
Waging my war behind my face and above my throat.
Shadows will scream that I'm alone-lone-lone.

Now it's next to the door. Suddenly the door opens and Ariel has a huge grin on her face. She holding out her phone and the music is coming out. Migraine by Twenty one pliots.

I-i-i-i-i-I've got a migraine.
And my pain will range from up down and side ways.

I glare at her and she just smirks and walks forward. My head starts to pound even more and I put my hands to my head.

"You're not helping you know that right?" I said while raising my head to look at her.

"Sorry. I thought it was funny because you have a migraine and this song talks about migraines." She said while turing it off and and sitting next to me.

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling and close my eyes.
"Aren't you supposed to be eating fruit or something?"

"No. I just ate."

"Ok, just making sure."

"You want to go to the doctors now? This has been happening for months now and they haven't gone away. I think you should go."

"If I say yes would you make me a cake?"

"Yes." She said and getting up slowly.

"Okay let's go." I said getting my shoes and keys.

*****

I would've let Ariel drive but I don't trust her yet. So I'm fighting through the pain to get to this hospital.

Honestly, I hate hospitals. They are sad and all there is white. That's why I hate white. It reminds me of death. Hospitals means death coming soon, or they can mean miracles.

I pulled up the parking lot and helped Ariel get out. We made our way to the reception and signed in.

Now we are waiting for my name to be called.

"You're going to be okay. Don't think to hard, ok?" Ariel said while rubbing circles on my hand.

I only nodded because it hurts to talk or blink.