Chapter 25

Ariel's P.O.V<3

Once Bruce said that, we both rushed to our closet and grabbed what ever shoes we can grab and we ran to his car. We drove to CVS, and ran to the pregnancy test section.

We got like 5 different ones that's said they're are the best ones. We ran to the self-check out and payed and raced to our apartment.

Once he pulled up to the apartment parking lot, I didn't wait for him to turn off the car, I ran inside with the bags and locked the bathroom door.

I sat down open all the packets and read all the instructions for all of them and did what I had to do then walking out and waited for 5min for all of them.

I was outside of the bathroom with Bruce while we waited for them to show the answer for them.

We were both on the bed and I was leaning on his shoulder and he was rubbing cycles on my arm. The alarm on my phone went off, and I froze. Bruce's saw my state and was whispering soothing words in my hair and kissed my head.

"Want me to go look?" He whispered in my hair. I only nodded because I was thinking the possibility of becoming or not pregnant. He only nodded and got up and went to the restroom.

I was thinking what would I do if I was pregnant. I'm only 20! I can't be pregnant this young! I haven't even got married yet. But there is an possibility of me not being pregnant, but I was throwing up all day. That's a sign of a pregnant woman. I haven't even graduate from college! I don't want to be a college student that's pregnant.

Bruce came back with all of them. I edged to the side of the bed and was shaking my legs really fast to shake off nerves. He sat right next to me with them upside down and he looked at me with worry eyes.

I gulped and grabbed his hands and turned them over.

Positive.

*****

Bruce's P.O.V;)

I walked towards the bathroom, with clammy hands and walked to the pregnancy tests that are laying on the sink.

I was shaking, I don't know what I would do if I was a father. I want to marry aleast Ariel first before kids.

I walked towards and looked.

They all said positive.

I become scared. How am I supposed to take care of a kid? I don't have a stable job, All I have is a job at Starbucks to pay for this apartment rent. I don't have money for paying for a kid. I'm sure Ariel doesn't have money too.

I gulped loud and whipped my hands on my pants and grabbed the tests. I turned them upside down, and I have worry eyes. I'm thinking how I'm going to take care Ariel and my child. I sat down next to her but didn't turn them over. I looked at her and saw her gulp. She grabbed my hands and turned them over. Her eyes became glossy and she started to have short breathes.

She clamped the tests and threw them to the wall, and she screamed. She cried and clamped on my shirt and cried on me. She was screaming no, and saying other stuff, but I couldn't really understand her because she was speaking in my chest.