Chapter 30

Bruce's P.O.V ;)

I smiled. I smiled because Ariel is going to be my wife.

Now I have something to plan after this surgery. Just got to make it through.

We were going through sets of doors and slowly my eyes started to get heavy. The lights on the ceiling came and go like a pattern.

My smile never left my face when Ariel said yes. The guys cheered me on while the girls were in a Awww state.

I crossed my hands over chest and started to imagine Ariel. Her smile. Her long hair. The baby bump. I just smiled.

Oh how my life is going great.

The bed stopped and I was in this room with different size of lights. Some were big. Some were small. So were in a circle. Some in a rectangle. All different source of light.

I looked to my right and saw 3 doctors getting their arms and hands sterilized even Dr. Clark.
2 nurses helped the doctors get ready. While 3 others where getting the tools sterilized.

One of the nurse walked over to me and slipped on some gloves. She got a cloth with orange red liquid on it and rubbed it on my forehead and the side of my head.

"Hello Bruce, my name is Chris and I would be helping today with your surgery." She said while getting a marker. She looked back at me and smiled.

"I saw what you did with your girlfriend. And congrats. Congrats on the marriage and the baby." She said while drawing some numbers on my forehead and getting a razor.

"Thank... You" I said really slow with a sloppy smile.

"Ok, I'm going to shave alittle bit of your hair so it won't get in the way of the surgery. Ok?"

I only nodded and she began.

"So what gender is your baby? And how many months is she?" She said while running the razor on side of my head to the top then the other side. She did that till I was completely bald on that thick line.

"She....she..... Is th....threeee....mon..mont...and... W...I...d...d..don't...kn...know." I said while still giving her a smile and closing my heavy eye lids.

"Oh that's nice. Okay Bruce we are going to start shortly and I'm going to turn up the gas. Ok?"

I nodded.

"Ok....ok now I want you to count from 100 to 1. Can you do that for me sweetie?"

"Yessssss I cannnn." I open my eyes and saw the doctors in a blur and came walking towards me with tools in their hands.

"100....9..99...98...9...9....97........96...........96...........94.......95........91........8....8.8....82....Ariel."

Then the darkness consume me.

******

Ariel's P.O.V <3

Im freaking out. Bruce has been in surgery for more than 5 hours. I've been pacing around the waiting room, while the rest of the gang were just talking about random shît or would tell me to relax.

I would tell them fûck off, because if it was one of them their partners would do the same.

Paulina and Vince left. They said they are going to get 'food' but I don't believe that shît. They were looking at each other hungry and were particularly running out of the hospital.