Confusion

I wake up. But not as I remember. I feel airy and light which was way different then how I felt a few minutes ago. Maybe it was all a bad dream. Maybe I didn't die.
"James?" I call out. No answer. I stand up and struggle to get a foot. Wait this wasn't my house! Wooden floor? No I was on the carpet. I look around at my surrounds. What kind of walls were these? No. I look down at my hands and gasp. I had a pale blue eerie around me. And then I remember. I was dead. But where was I if I was dead? Shouldn't I be......not able to see? Or hear? Suddenly I hear a noise and go to open a door. It's closed but i float right through it. Oh gods! How long have I been dead?!?!? And then I remember. James had killed me. He stabbed me and left me there to die as he was going to ruin my family! I had to get back and warn them, in anyway that I could. I peer through the door, my head sticking out and I see a young girl passing me. What odd clothing she was wearing! And some kind of cord was in her ear. Why it would be a scandal to wear those clothing at home! I follow her and jump in front of me. She passed through me and I feel odd. So no one can see me.
"Hello?" I try tentatively. No answer. No one can hear me and feel me right now. I hear a door creak open. Another girl, older looks around.
"Hello?" She says back. My eyes widen and my breath hitched.
"Can you hear me?" I say quietly.
"Yeah but who is this? Emma if that's you I'm so going to kill you!" She growls the last part. Why would she want to kill anyone?!?!?
"Oh don't kill her!" I say quickly. The girl stands up and walks into the hallway.
"This is so not funny. Kylie is that you?" She looks into another room. I follow her and see an even younger girl on some sort of box. I hear music coming from it and go to look at it. What the.....moving pictures! How was this possible.......

The girl goes back to her room and I follow her. She closed the door and plopped down. I study her for a quick moment. Unusually blonde- almost like white, and pale. She seemed lanky and her eyes were a hazel color that I've never seen before. Blue, green, brown, and gold. I stopped looking at her and instead focused on my surrounds. The room was small but a good size for a bed room. Why were there wigs and pictures of beasts on her wall? I looked around to see a cat and lots of cosmetics. Many pillows and blankets were on the bed but she pushed them to the corner where the cat was lying. It meowed at her so she patted it a few times before it jumped off and went to a food bowl in the corner of the room. She brushed her hair aside and starting humming a song that sounded familiar to me but I could place my finger on it.
"I'm not Emma or Kylie." I say, remembering the other girls names, presumably her sisters. She looks up and scans the room for any one else.
"Ok then who is this?" I take a deep breath. Should I tell her? She was my only hope right now and my family needed me.
"I won't say much but my name is Clarissa Mudarli." She frowns.
"Never heard of her." Now it's my turn to frown.
"But my mother was one of the most powerful people! And my husband! Well ex husband now I suppose..." I ramble on. I was furious.
"Ex husband? Ok like but how come I can't see you?" I wave in front of her face to see if she was right. No motion.
"I don't know. I died so I'm not quite sure how this all works." Her eyes widen.
"Woah you died? So your like a ghost?"l Like supernatural?" She sits up, seemingly more interested in my life story. Or deaths story. Supernatural? So much for not saying much. I suppose i should tell her now. Here it goes.
"Well I think so." I look at my glowing self.
"I'm not quite sure if I am alive or dead at this point. Everything happened so slow. One minute I was standing with him, about to confront him, and then he stabs me." I start to tear up but she can't see it.
"Murder? Ok this is a dream. I am talking in a dream. I'll wake up tomorrow and it will all be over. There is no ghost and I am not crazy." She mumbled to her self and reaches over to taps a smaller box. It's lights up and I gasp. It was like the moving pictures I saw in the other room with the other girl but way smaller and more colorful. How did colors show up?
"Geez. It's 11:37. I need to get to bed." The girl walks past her door and into the next room.
"Oy, munchkin- bed time. Turn off the iPad and go to sleep."
"Your not my mom." Says the younger girl but she rolls her eyes and shuts it off. Then she goes to the other room at the end of the hall.
"Same goes for you Emma. I want you in bed in ten minutes."
"Alright Ella."
So that was her name. Ella. She yawns and goes past me to turn off her candles. But they didn't look like candles. And controlled by a switch? She pulls back her comforter and gets in. The cat comes up and curls by her head to sleep. How cute. She closes her eyes and makes no more sounds but it takes her a full five minutes to actually fall asleep completely. I see a chair nearby and sit in it as I listen to her metronome breathing. What is happening?