Curse them

"You owe me." She says.
"What do you mean, you owe me?" I try to recall anything she did for me.
"I cursed your enemies." I drop my cup. It smashes into the ground.
"Ella! What was that?!?" My dad yells from downstairs. I open my door and stick my head out.
"Nothing dad! Just dropped my book!" I quickly collect all the pieces and throw them into my garbage near my desk.
"You did what?" I hiss.
"I cursed them. They will no longer be happy." I thought I could hear satisfaction in her voice.
"That's not ok!! I know what it's like to not be happy!" I groan and sit on my bed.
"Yes I know. That what those girls where saying on that box thing of yours that lights up." I pick up my phone.
"Again, it's called a phone Clarissa." She sniffs.
"It's witchcraft. That's what it is." She mumbled and I roll my eyes.
"Anyways undo the curse." I say sternly.
"Only if you help me."
"Then leave the curse."
"You owe me."
"Not fair. That's a trap. Either way I have to help you."  I grit my teeth.
"Basically." She moves the chair and sits down.
"So how come I can't see you but I can hear you? And no one else can?" I hear her sigh.
"I think because you believe in the supernatural where as your family does not." I nod.
"I tend to know more than they think about supernatural. Like I know you can't move on until you are at peace."
"I do believe that is correct."
" why can't I see you?"
"Because I don't think you believe enough." I sigh.
"But want to see you."
"And I want to be seen. So believe in me. Stop thinking this is a dream." She scolds softly.
"I cannot tell myself what is real and what isn't. It comes naturally." I close my eyes. It was late and I was tired.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow night Clarissa. I'm going over to my mums tomorrow." 
"Good night Ella."
"Goodnight Clarissa."
"Oh and Ella?"
"Hmm?"
"You still owe me for cursing them."