Characters

Willow Bailey: Since she was a little girl Willow has always wanted to be a dancer. At the age of seventeen, she was accepted into a dance school with a full scholarship so she left town without saying goodbye to any of her friends.

Blake Bullet Wolf: After his best friend leaves him heartbroken Blake turns into a cold man who only smiles at his niece. After being dragged to a dance completion by his niece he is fascinated by one of the dancers. Until he finds out she's the girl that left him heartbroken.

Bailey Wolf: Blake's ten-year-old niece

Ashley Swan: Angry that Willow gets everything she wants she plans to destroy her at whatever cost

Colt Davidson: Blake's vice president, know Blake for six years Colt is shocked when he realizes that the girl Blake has been in love with is back in town

Arizona Davidson: Colt's wife, when she sees a new girl teaching Blake's niece how to dance Ari is happy to see the little girl smile.

David Hope: Willow's old dance teacher

Dr. Wilson: Working for the MC, Wilson helps take care of the bikers.

Janet Sala: Willow's best friend, boss and female dance partner. 

Diego Sala: Since he met Willow he has always thought of her as a little sister. When she goes back home he sends one of his men to look after her.

Derek Grant: Willow dance partner and roommate from LA.

Tanker, Monster, Cowboy, Rake, Hacker, and Trigger: All part of Blake's inner circle in the MC. After meeting Willow they end up being very protective.

Killer: Hunting the girl that sent almost got him and his crew killed.

Braden and Carly Wolf: Carly is excited when she finds out Willow is back in town but is angry at her husband when she finds out what he did. Braden pushed Willow to go to LA ten years ago so that his son would take over as president for the Wolves.

Ashlyn Swan: Blake's ex and Ashely's sister

Carlos Marton: Willow's friend and bodyguard

A\N: I am editing but it is happening very slowly.