Chapter Two

*Blake*

 "Uncle Blake," someone said shaking my shoulder. "Wake up."

 "What," I grumbled lifting my head to see my niece. "Did you need something?"

 "I was wondering if we could go to the fundraiser for Mr. Hope," Bailey said. "Colt and Ari already said that they were going."

 "You can go with them," I sighed getting out of my chair.

 "But I want to go with you. Please Uncle Blake, can you take me?"

 "Okay," I groaned. "I'll take you just stop with the puppy eyes."

 "Yay," Bailey squealed hugging me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

 "What time does it start?"

 "Five o'clock," Bailey said handing me a paper.

 "Let me get changed then we'll head that way."

 "Okay, I'm going to take King and Prince out so they can potty."

 Walking into my room I grab some clean jeans, white t-shirt and my leather jacket.

 "Bike or car?" I asked Bailey walking out of the house.

 "Car," Bailey said running to the car I bought two months ago. "Come on, Aunt Ari called and said that they were already there."

"I'm coming," I sighed climbing in. "Seatbelt?"

 "Already buckled up."

 "Alright lets go," I laughed backing out of the driveway.

---

 "Mr. Hope," I followed after Bailey as she ran over to David. "How are you feeling?"

 "I'm doing good Bailey," David said hugging Bailey. "Have you thought about what we talked about?"

 "Yeah," Bailey whispered and I raised an eyebrow confused before walking off to find Colt.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ASHLEY!" I looked around when I heard Arizona yelling. "You better not be here to start trouble."

 "Oh please," Ashley cackled. "I'm here thinking of the children. I mean who wants to leave they're children with an old man you can't teach. It's wrong and disgusting."

 "David is an amazing teacher," Arizona snapped. "Way better than you, besides we have a dancer to come fill in for him until he's back on his feet."

 "Oh even worse," Ashley gasped. "A stranger coming to watch they're children. We'll see how many students you have left after tonight."

 "Ari breathe," Colt said holding his wife back from ripping Ashley to shreds. "Lets not start trouble with her tonight."

 "Fine," Arizona snapped jerking away. "I need a drink."

 "I swear that woman loves causing trouble," Colt groaned and I nodded.

 "She's been that way since she was a child," I said looking around for Bailey.

 "Uncle Blake!" Bailey yelled running up to me. "You need to watch the next performance."

 "Why?"

 "Because it Mr. Hope's granddaughter. She's really talented."

 "Okay?" I said looking up towards the stage to see a cute toddler in a pink and yellow costume.

 "Whoa," Colt whistled. "That baby is talented."

 "Duh," Bailey giggled. "Mr. Hope taught her that."

 "Of course he did," Colt grumbled glaring at Bailey.

 "Okay everyone," A girl in a very short dress said loudly. "These next four performances are a surprise for Mr. Hope. No one knew about them until five minutes ago so don't be mad. Everyone else enjoy."

 "Wonder who it could be?" Arizona said.

 "Blake you alright?" Colt asked.

 "Fine that girl looks familiar, but I can't place where I've seen her before."

 "They're really good," Bailey said awed staring at the dancers.

"David hasn't taught anyone to waltz in forever," Arizona said awed. "Come on Bailey, lets go find David and see if he knows who this is."

 "Okay," she said grabbing Ari's hand and pulling her into the crowd.

 "Thanks for being an amazing dance teacher and mentor," the male dancer said and they quickly got off stage.

 "Uncle Blake can we go home?" Bailey asked a few hours later.

 "You tired," I asked looking down at her noticing her red eyes. "You okay?"

 "I'm fine," she mumbled. "I just want to go home now."

 "Alright," I said picking her up. "You know you can talk to me."

 "I know," she mumbled looking out the window.