Living together

Anti's POV

Jack rings the doorbell resulting in a shrill squeal from to emanate from the house. The house I'd have to live in now... ugh. The cheery green haired doppelgänger of mine greets Mark, his red haired husband, with a kiss and a hug. He chats it up with him, before waving frantically at me to 'hurry the fook up and get my ass over there'. I emit a grumbly exhale and walk to the door greeting the red haired idiot with a 'hey'. I stroll into the house looking around the entry way from right to left. When I turn my head to the left however I'm met with a fiendish looking smile with diabolical crimson eyes making me spring backwards in surprise.

"JAHZUS FOOKIN' CHRIST!" I scowl at Dark "Oh great it's you ya fooker," I folded my arms and kept them as tightly crossed as I felt. And boy do I feel rather cross at the moment. While I glower at the other red haired idiot he laughs like a looney maniac.

"Hahaha you scare so. damn. easily," Dark mocks while continuing his wicked cackling. Did I mention he's swaying like a fookin' drunk clutching his head with one hand as if there was a cool, metal flask now resting against his forehead.

"I do not. Ya just surprised me ya motherfucker," I glare at him agitated and on edge despite only being in the normal looking house for a teacups worth of time.

"You two and your scares," Mark looks from Dark to me. His comment pisses me off since he sounds like a wholesome, family friendly parent. He leans down and whispers into Jack's ear making the green haired Irishman giggle and dimple at the cheeks. I see them give each other a look and they begin to count down. At this point I was completely ignoring Dark, and when they mouthed the number three they shouted.

"WE SHIP IT! WE SHIP IT! WE SHIP IT! WE SHIP IT!" They shouted in unison from the doorway.

Dark stopped his quiet frankly stupid cackling and we both looked dumbfounded at the complimented colored two. Seeing our faces they started to howl with laughter. Jack flicked away the tears rolling down his face.

"Oh my god you two are blushin' as red as tomatoes'," He and Mark chuckled more, while me and Dark glanced sidelong at each other.

Our eyes locked briefly before I realized something. I couldn't directly see how red my cheeks were, but looking down my nose I saw my pale skin had turned bright red and flaming like a warning fire. Spinning around I throw my hood up and pull the drawstrings taught closing off most of my face from view. I feel my cheeks grow hotter and hotter as I think. What was Jack thinking?! Dark would NEVER like me in that kind of way and he KNOWS I like Dark in that kind of way. Why would he fookin' say that!?

Dark's POV

I shield my face with my hands, a blush erupting onto my semi tan cheeks. I'm going to fucking murder Mark! I told him I... like like Anti and he just blows my cover like this?! Anti would and will never love me like I...love him and I know that. Hearing Anti growl in a low, but feral tone I peek through my fingers.

"Shut the fook up ya bastards," he says menacingly.

My hands fall to my sides as I discretely look over at Anti. His face was mostly obscured by his hood, but I could still see a small portion of his face. His cheeks were poppy red-, wait is he blushing?! Could he actually like me backfire some capacity? I have to know! I march over to Anti- a man on a mission- and open up his hoodies' hood tightly encasing his face. Scanning Anti's face I can see yes; he is clearly blushing. We locked eyes for a second time and just kinda... stare... at each other.

"Match made! high five Jack," Me and Anti flick our oddly colored orbs over to Mark and Jack the two grinning in accomplishment while they high five. Anti removed my hands from his hood staring at Mark and Jack skeptically as he puzzled out the conundrum.

"Did you two fookin' plan this?!" Anti borderline screeches at Jack getting him to turn to Anti.

"Yeah. I can't hide nothin' from my husband, so I told him," Jack intertwined his and Mark's fingers.

"Turns out you both like each other like me and Jackie do~," Jack smooches Mark's cheek the two smiling fondly a each other.

I took a daring step towards Anti. "Do you actually..."

Anti avoided any and all eye contact with me.

"Anti!" I step in front of him trying to lock eyes once more, but Anti just looks down at his shoes in what I can only assume is embarrassment.

I grab Anti's chin making him look at me. "Anti,... do you like me or not?"

Anti's POV

I finally look Dark in the eyes staying silent. Is he just playing with me or does he actually like me like me? I'd never seen him act like this so I hope it is the later, feeling gutsie I decide to do something I might come to regret.

I crash Dark's and my lips together shutting my eyes tightly not wanting to see Dark's probably horrified expression, but to my great surprise Dark kisses me back. Quite forcefully actually. He pulls me in closer rapping his arms around me pushing his tongue against my lips. I put my arms over his shoulders and opened my mouth a bit, Darks tongue surged into my mouth curling around my tongue. I was taken aback by his behavior momentarily then I trailed a hand into his hair pushing us closer. After a few more seconds I pulled back taking a deep breath looking into Darks eyes our eyes locking again, Dark held onto my chin again.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that to you Anti~," Dark's red eyes were filled with lust.

My cheeks grew hot again as I broke eye contact looking down at Dark's chest instead.

"Dinners at 8:30, have fun you two~," Mark and Jack left the room heading to the kitchen to make dinner, Me and Dark being brought back to reality watching them leave Dark and I still intertwined.

"So..." I looked back at Dark but he leaned into my neck whispering into my ear. "My room or yours?~,"

"Dark!" I blushed like mad striping myself out of the embrace. Dark smirked and looked at me.

"What would you rather do it on the couch?"

"No! Don't ya think your' movin' a to fookin' fast Dark?" I couldn't help but smile a little bit.

"Hell no, I've waited way to long for this to happen. Now answer the question, my room or yours?" Dark put his hands on his hips waiting for an answer.

"Your room,"

"Alright then, my room it is," Dark walked over grabbing my hand pulling me.

"Wait right now?!" Dark continued to tug on my arm.

"Yes now," Dark continued to walk forward practically dragging me along so I picked up the pace to avoid falling over.