Hide!

(Thank you all so much for reading this book. This chapter was requested by Metallicana-scale and bella_021403 comment scenarios and such to have them included)

Dark's POV

I headed up the stairs to watch TV thinking about all the sorts of things I wanted to do to Anti. He's so cute when he gets flustered.

"Hey Dark."

I flicked my head up to see Jack and Mark on the couch watching Steven Universe (I love that show so much! Don't kill me if you hate it. I need to be able to write more chapters for you after all.)

"Oh hey Jack." I plopped down on the couch next to the two.

I hear footsteps come into the living room, it's Anti.

"Hey guys." Anti sat in between me and Jack .

"Hiya Anti- what's that on your neck?"

Anti's POV

Jack leaned in closer observing my neck. "Uhh I-it's it's nothing." I shifted closer to Dark away from Jack. I couldn't go back any further than I had. Dark looked down at me and smirked realizing what Jack was about to do. Jack put a hand on my neck for a moment before pulling back.

"You got a hickie." Jack tugged at my shirt revealing more of my neck. "You have several hickies Anti." Jack looked at me curiously intrigued. I started to flounder for something to say but I shut my mouth feeling an arm rap around my waist. I looked down at the arm and then up to Dark, Dark's grip tightened on my waist making me feel at ease.

Mark turned off the TV looking at Jack. "Oh come on Jack I've given you a hickie before. What's the big deal with Anti having one?" Mark set his head on top of Jack's hugging him from behind.

"Are ya implying what I think your implying Mark." Jack smirked

"Unless your completely off target then yes." Mark also smirked. Jack looked back at me and Dark. "So you to a thing now?"

"Uhm I uh I don't I uh hum..." I looked up at Dark trying to sooth myself.

"Yes. We are a couple." Dark told Jack and Mark assuredly.

I smiled feeling warm inside and glowing happily. Beaming through and through I hugged Dark, Dark hugged back nuzzling his nose in my hair.

"Daawwwww" Mark and Jack both smiled looking at us.

Ding dong.

Mark bolted up and headed to the window looking towards the door. "Bob and Wade are here." Jack lept up "Already?! Shit okay you two downstairs, now, find somewhere ta hide!" Jack ushered us downstairs Dark pulling me into a room and closing the door.

"Few, well looks like we'll be in here a while." I looked about noticing how tiny the room was. "Wait why did ya pull me into a closet."

Dark gently pushed me up against the wall. "Oh." I mumbled.

Dark leaned in close. "You kinky bastard." I said.

Dark leaned in closer his mouth almost touching mine. "Oh you have no idea." Dark said before pressing his lips to mine. He closed the gap between us pushing me into the wall further as a bulge began to form in my pants just thinking about what he could do to me and how this would play out. Dark noticed the bulge and pulled back to look and also we needed a breather.

"Somebody's getting excited." Mark grabbed my bulge getting a moanful winced from me. "Oh daddy~" Dark's eyes shown with lust in the dim light. He leaned in to my neck kissing from my jaw to my shoulder fondiling my balls with his hand managing to only make me grimace slightly. After a while Dark stopped fondiling me and moved that hand into my pants his other hand trailing up my shirt, he started to kiss me again biting my bottom lip and sliding his tongue into my mouth I intertwined my tongue with his gasping for air every so often. Dark hadn't gone into my boxers yet but focused more on exploring my mouth with his mouth and my chest with his hand. I was struggling not to moan but one escaped me, Dark smiled pulling his tongue away from mine.

"Having fun babe?" Dark nibbled my ear. "Y-yes." I shakily replied. "Want to try something?" Dark whispered huskily in my ear making me shiver. "Anything with you." Dark grinned using both hands to pull off my shirt, not wanting to be the only one shirtless I tugged Dark's shirt over his head looking at his rippling muscles. Dark kissed me rougher sifting his hand into my hair and his other hand around my neck, I rapped my arms around his back pulling him closer. We kissed for a while then Dark started to kiss down my abdomen trailing his hands down my back, my hands left his back as he got down further. Eventually Dark got to my hips. He unzipped and opened my flap pulling down my jeans and boxers far enough for my dick to come into view. He sucked at the tip, my breathing came in gasps and soft moans, Dark took more of it into his mouth.

"Fuck." I gripped his hair in my hands.

Dark's POV

Anti gripped my hair giving me an odd sensation of pleasure. I got half of his dick into my mouth curling my tongue around it and sucking more, Anti's moans become harsher and he starts panting. "Mm Dark I'm gonna-AHH~" anti cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it down savoring the sweet taste. Standing back up Anti hugged me tight resting his head on my shoulder panting into it. 

"Thank you Dark." Anti's breath was hot against my skin. "Maybe next time I'll suck on your dick.~"

"Hmm we'll see my little green cutie."