Some ideas

Alrighty I haven't made the new book yet if your wondering "ELLEBANNA! WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEW DANTI BOOK?!" I know, I know, you all probably hate me for not making it yet, but I want it to be good. I want to have a good story and actually end it properly and not like how I've ended other books in the past. So here are just some spitball ideas I've had for the new story!

Idea 1- Angels vs Demons
Plot:
Demons and Angels fight with each other frequently. Takes place mainly on earth. Dark and Anti get swept into some bad fights and band together eventually falling in love.
          Possible Characters:
           -Lightiplier/Angeliplier
           -Angelsepticeye (sorry if I get their names wrong)

Idea 2- Coincidence
Plot:
Dark and Anti repeatedly run into each other whether it be at a cafe, in an alley at night, or elsewhere. They start thinking about each other because of how often they run into each other and gradually fall in love.
         Possible Characters:
          -Markiplier
          -Jacksepticeye

Idea 3- Partners in crime
Plot:
Dark and Anti are experienced killers and work for Satan, who's not a pivotal character in the slightest, and become great friends. After they've become quite close some conflict arises and tests their friendship, partnership, and the idea of something more.
          Possible Characters:
          -Wilford Warfstache
          -Darkstache (yes, there's a difference)

Those are the 3 ideas! I think that's a pretty good amount to have for now, I'm willing to write any of those and I think I can make good stories out of them. Please leave suggestions or any comments whatsoever, it always helps or makes me smile.

Comment which one you would like to see by either typing
Angels vs Demons
Coincidence
Or
Partners in crime

Thank you all for the support and feedback! Love you all and goodbye for now! 💜