Morning fun

Anti's POV

Dark and I walked into the room glancing over the almost identical room.

"Mornin' ya two" Jack waved

"Oh hallo" Annabelle looks over at Ellebanna who's leaning against a pillow "hold on someone decided to take a nap" Annabelle moves to shake Ellebanna but Jack is already behind Ellebanna, he suddenly shouts by her face "BOOPER DOOPER!!!" "GAAHHH!" Ellebanna wakes up with a start practically falling off the bed, she pushes Jack "It's to early!"

"If Dark's up it ain't early" I smirk and Dark punches my arm which causes me to burst out laughing "It's true" Mark remarks. Dark just rolls his eyes as he sits on the couch.

"Is anyone else up yet or are they normal people and still sleeping?" Dark asks the 4

"Well Marie's getting breakfast and Abel and AJ are still asleep I believe" Annabelle said

"Abel is DEFFINETLY sleeping still, cause ain't nobody want to have a grumpy Abel later today." Ellebanna said. We all laughed heartily at that one, Abel is many things grumpy being one of them. Suddenly a R2D2 screech blasts out of a purple cased iPhone with a black dripping heart emblazoned in the middle of it, Annabelle picks up her phone and checks it.

"Speak of the devil, AJ's up. He'll be here in a few minutes"

*A wild Time Skip appears, it quickly attacks and use its Time Skip Power skipping you to a later time in the story*

Anti's POV

"ONWARDS TO ADVENTURE!" Ellebanna shouts running towards the building swarmed by people.

"Ah jeez well we better go catch her" Abel heads into the building after Ellebanna.

"Pokemon?" AJ questions

Jack's eyes light up. "Ye catch that wild Ellebanna!" He laughs and the rest of us laugh to.

"Well this is gonna be fun" Mark says.

"Eeee my first Panel, I can't wait!" Annabelle squeals hopping from foot to foot, her eyes might as well be stars and she's smiling dorkily. Mark pats her head smiling.

"Daw so smol and dorky" Mark says like he's talking to Tiny Box Tim

"At least I'm not short" runs into the building laughing

"HEY! I'm not short, your just freakishly tall!" Mark chases after Annabelle

"This is gonna be one hell'of a day" I say intertwining my finger with Dark as we walk into the convention.

(Hallo fwend, how ya doin?

Wow 13k, you guys are just the best, thank you all so much even if you don't like or comment thanks for even looking at my story.

I popped by to let you know a few things and ask you guys some questions, if that's alright with you of course.

I wanted to let you guys know I'm planning on starting some new books! Although they may not be updated often I try to update at least one of my stories every other day. Just putting this out there but if you or anyone else wants to collab and do some writings with me that'd be so coolio!

I also just wanted to know if you guys are doing well, so how are ya doin? Liking the story  despite my lack of updates? Are you excited for the new books and somewhat schedule or do you hate it with a furry of a thousand burning solar flares? Feel free to let me know in the comments and/or DM me, I sincerely and honestly love you guys and I just want to say thank you for all the love and support and great humor I love it all! And I love you guys so so so much! 💜 <3

Goodbye lovelies and I'll see you next time, loooooooovvee you! 💜<3