Hotel sheets

Dark's POV

We all talked on the way to the hotel and once we were checked in we went into the elevator, our rooms were all very close to each other, Ellebanna and Abel were in one room, Annabelle and AJ in one, Marie got her own room, Jack and Mark got a room, and me and Anti had a room.

"Sweet sweet beds" Anti dropped his luggage, ran over to the bed, and flopped onto it sinking slightly into the mattress.

Oh my god it's so fooking comfortable" Anti laid on the bed looking adorable.

I laughed to myself as I set my luggage down and walked over toward the other bed.

"Aaawwww" Anti whined. "Don't ya want ta sleep next ta me?" Anti stuck out his bottom lip pouting, the tempting thought to bite his lower lip crossed my mind and flickered. I smiled and got onto his bed laying beside him.

"There, happy?"

"Yea" Anti and I stared at each other for a moment

Anti inched, closer our faces nearly touching. I leaned in and kissed Anti planning to pull away but Anti put an arm behind my neck and pulled me back in, we kissed deeper the more the seconds ticked by. I wrapped my arms around Anti pulling him closer our chests touching while Anti's other hand tangled itself in my dark hair. After we kissed for a while we pulled away a thing string of saliva connected to our mouths. Anti and I locked eyes again.

He looked so cute, his face was tinted a light shade of red, his eyes had a light glow like twinkle in them, and his tongue stuck out from between his lips a little. 

"I want ta kiss ya more daddy Darky~" Anti said seductively his hot breath hitting my skin.

"We can't be loud, think you can handle that?" I asked.

"Think ya can handle me?~" I'll take that as a yes then.

I started kissing Anti again attempting to take control but he bit my lip hard and he took over, He kissed me rougher and rougher. Anti climbed on top of me and pinned my hands down.

"Somebody's being a little braver than usual~" I teased.

Anti just smirked not responding with words. He leaned down and started kissing my neck, not one of my extremely sensitive places but then again who's neck wasn't vulnerable? Anti kissed and bit all over the left side of my neck, I moan softly into his ear. He bites harder starting to leave bite marks, I begin to breath oddly. Anti unbuttons my flannel from the top and kisses across my collar bone, going from biting to licking. Growing more heated I wrestle out of Anti's grip and flip him underneath me, I kiss him passionately. He wraps his arms around my abdomen from under my shirt. I go down to his hips pulling down his pants and boxers slightly giving me access to his member and begin to suck. Anti's breath hitches as he gets hard. When I start bobbing my head Anti grunts loudly his arm his over his eyes his face bright red.

"Ah Dark please fookin' take me~" Anti pants.

I shed off my shirt, pulling Anti's jeans and boxers off and throwing them to the floor.

"Hold on" I get off the bed and throw open my suitcase grabbing the bottle of lube I packed. I bring it over to the bed and pull off my pants giving Anti a show. I get back on the bed completely naked and tug his shirt up and over his head and admire his body from top to bottom. I lube up two of my fingers.

"Dark I want ya in me now. Please." Anti's practically panting like a dog and I love it. He avoids raising his voice to loudly.

"As you wish~" I lube up my cock, getting between Anti's legs and getting close enough to his entrance to rub up against him.

"Dark please~" Anti panted. I eased into him getting accustomed to being inside of him grunting a small bit.

"G-go faster" I did as he asked thrusting slowly at first but thrusting harder and faster each time. We both grunted and moaned during each thrust, not realizing how close I was I released inside Anti.

"Ngah please don't stop Daddy" I thrusted more and after a few more thrusts Anti cummed.

We both panted heavily as I drew out and laid down next to Anti. Anti snuggled closer to me, pulling the blankets over us.

"I love ya Dark" Anti whispered into my ear.

"I love you to Anti" I said nuzzling into his hair and falling asleep listening to his soft snores.