Part 3

(I've completely given up on good tittles)

Anti's POV

I raced down the stairs after Dark.

"Wait sense when have ya been flirtin?"

Dark waited at the bottomed the stairs. "Anti have you forgotten demons have powers including powers over dreams."

I got to the bottom pointing at Dark accusingly "You're the one who's been makin me have those dreams?!"

"Yup. Now if your done catching up.." He jerked me towards the wall and pinned me. "Why don't we get started on the good stuff?" Dark said huskily.

"Okay."

Dark grabbed my arms and tackled me onto the couch sitting on top of me keeping my arms above my head smirking.

"Why are ya smirking?" A smile creeped onto my face a tinge.

Dark leaned down stopping an inch away from me his breath hot against my lips. "Because I'm going to find every sweet spot you have and use it against you."

He leaned in to my lips with his kissing me hard. Breaking only a little bit to breath we kissed again and again Dark started to grind against me making me breath awkwardly. Dark kissed down my jaw to my neck slowly kissing and nibbling my neck until he found a sweet spot causing me to arch my back and moan.

"Heh found one.~" he began to suck on my neck I think giving me a hickie. But I didn't care, I was melting ever so slowly.

"Aa-hhnn Dark ya damn tease." Dark sat up looking at me, I was trying to provoke him a little.

"Oh I'll show you tease.~"

he pulled off my shirt throwing it to the floor tracing a hand over my abdomen getting shivers chasing the spots where his hand was. Dark released my hands from his hold positioning his hands to my sides leaning in closer to me, again Dark stopped an inch away from me again.

"Now that's teasing dear Anti."

"Sure it is." I smirked preparing to change this scenario.

I flipped Dark onto the bottom so I was sitting in his lap pinning his hands underneath mine.

"I hope ya don't mind being the sub Dark.~" I leaned down slightly.

"I do mind actually." Dark kissed me savagely biting my lower lip my hold weakening on Dark. Dark took advantage getting his hands free and got on top of me yet again.

I pull back after a few more seconds. "Why are ya so fookin good at that?"

"At what. Kissing? Being the dom? Finding your weak points?"

"All of those."

"Must be naturally gifted~" Dark kissed my cheek and got off of me handing me my shirt.

"We're done already? " I whined.

"Just for now."