Morning Massage, Part 2

Anti's POV

I gave Mark a couple of hickies between his shoulder blades, he was panting a small bit moaning when I gave him the hickies. I kissed from his shoulder blades down licking his hip bone and then i kissed up again kissing all the way to his neck. I kept kissing his neck while my hands ran up and down his back and abdomen trailing his hips every so often. When I gave Dark another hickie between his shoulder blades he arched his hips grinding into me by accident, I moaned surprised. Dark flipped over so I was sitting on his hips now and he was looking at me red eyes glistening. I bite my lip tentatively still recovering from the shock of the sudden movement.
G
"Your good with your hands Anti~" I blushed trying hard to keep my boner in check, a witty and kinky thought appeared in my head.

Dark's POV

Anti was blushing looking very concentrated on something a small smirk creeping onto his face.

"Thanks Daddy~" all previous thoughts in my head stopped.

My mind whirled and buzzed with lust, thinking of all kinds of dirty kinky things. Unable to contain my self I launched up pushing Anti down onto his back sitting on his hips my arms either side of his. Daddy was one of my all time high kinks that always got me excited, how did Anti know about it?

"Looks like your dream kinks are the same as your real ones." Anti smirked triumphantly. I had let some of my kinks into the dreams so I could give maximum pleasure to us both, he must have a better memory than I thought.

"Are ya gonna punish me daddy?~" Anti had his hand over the other above his head, he looked super sexy being so seductive. I kissed Anti savagely holding his waist pinning his hands in their position above his head. Our tongues battled but Anti gave up when I but his lip causing him to whimper. I felt energized, I was having trouble not just pulling off his shirt and pants to kiss every part of him. My hand holding his waist slipped into his boxers, at the slightest touch of his member Anti moaned. "Mm Daddy Darky~ more~" I played with his dick more getting more moans from Anti.
With a surprising surge of strength Anti broke his hands free of my grip and grabbed my dick through my pants. Surprised and intoxicated by the feeling I let myself be pushed down into the couch cushions, I moaned once or twice closing my eyes briefly.

"Is it my turn now Daddy Darky?~" I nodded. Anti unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers, he grabbed hold of my dick again and took the tip into his mouth. I moaned closing my eyes and panting. Anti took more of me into his mouth bobbing slowly at first, picking up the pace the more I moaned. Anti toke all of me in and I cummed in his mouth. He looked up genuinely surprised licking his lips and swallowing whatever he could get. I lay on my back panting heavily.

Anti laid beside me resting his head on my chest. "I love you Daddy Darky~"

Pulling up my boxers and pants I turned over and hugged Anti. "love you to Anti."