Morning

Anti's POV

  Drifting out of sleep I blink my eyes and view the hotel room to the best of my ability, a side ways view showing less than half the room. I feel warm arms rapped around me and feel at peace longer than a second, I turn over careful not to wake Dark and admire his features visible from my position. His hairs unkempt in a pleasing way, his eyes shut in the only way it can be described as sleep, his face rests against the soft pillow and has sunken into it, his chest is still bare and his skin is toned and to be honest he's got a lot of muscle. I begin to fiddle with Dark's hair as I continue to stare at him, Dark's eyes scrunch then open into a squint.

"Good morning" Dark says kissing me briefly

"Mornin', how'd ya sleep?" I ask

"Soundly as usual" Dark rolls on his side and yawns facing the ceiling. "We should probably get dressed" he says after a minute or two.

"Okay, I call bathroom!" I bounce up out of bed, grab what I'm going to wear, and run into the bathroom and closing the door.

Dark's POV

  I laugh once Anti slams the door to the bathroom, he can be such a goofy guy and I love it. I decide to just stay on the bed and watch TV before I had to get dressed for the day.

* buda buda bu bu! dramatic music plays as the Author pulls out the Time Skip button and presses it*

  I close the door of the hotel room behind us as me and Anti leave it for the day. We knock on Mark and Jack's room hearing the most commotion coming from it, the door is opened by Mark.

"Who is it?" Jack asks from deep inside the room.

"Dark and Anti, come on in you guys." Mark steps back and let's us enter his hotel room.

  Jack, Annabelle and Ellebanna all wave hello to us and continue chatting.

(That's the end of this chapter! Sorry it's shorter than some of the others but hey, at least I finally updated am I right?)

(Please don't kill me)