Chapter 1.

Beth's POV

I am still sitting next to Octavia. Neither of us said anything after our small conversation. I told her I would not let anything happen to her. I don't know why but I'm gonna stick to what I said. She never deserved to be locked up, in the skybox and out of it. She did not commit any crime. She's innocent.

All of the sudden there were crashes from the two lower levels, I think just the middle. I grab Octavia's hand and she squeezes it tightly after hearing people scream. After what it sounded like we landed, it went quiet for a moment. People start getting up from their seats. I soon unbuckle and stand up, still holding my bag. Octavia and I go down to the first level is, where the door is.

"Bellamy?" She asks after hearing a voice speak. Her brother. She looks at me.

"Go." I say to her with a small smile. She rushes to her brother and they hug. He's wearing a guards uniform, he isn't a guard though.

I walk up to the front. "What the hell are you wearing, a guards uniform?" She asks her brother.

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has to keep an eye on you." He laughs at the end of his response. I smile at the brother-sister reunion. Until a voice cuts in.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke. My friend, I've known her most my life as our parents -my dad and her mom- are on the council together.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Octavia says to Clarke.

"No one has a brother." Some guy says from the crowd.

"That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor." A girl says.

She goes to go after the two people but Bellamy and I both stop her. "Hey, Octavia. Ignore them." I say to her. Bellamy gives me a confused look but turns to his younger sister.

"Octavia, Octavia. Lets give them something else to remember you by?" he asks her. I smirk.

"Yeah, like what?" She snaps, annoyed still from the two kids.

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years." He says to her and she smiles. He pulls the lever for the door. She looks at me and I nod to her with a smile, she walks down the ramp and stops at the edge, she takes a deep breath.

Then she becomes the first person on the ground in 100 years. She steps down then raises her hands in the air and yells. "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!"

I smile and rush down with the others, I stop when I get to her. "So how does it feel to be the first person on the ground in 100 years?" I ask her.

"Amazing." She says happily. I smile at her when her brother walks up.

"I'll see you later O." I say then walk away.

I walk around, smiling at all of the trees and all of the green. The wind blowing through my strawberry blond hair. The sound of laughter and cheering.

This is our reality now. And so far it doesn't suck.

What do you all think? How do you guys like Beth so far? What about her and Octavia? Please comment it would mean a lot. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.