Chapter 10.

{ALL FLASHBACKS WILL ALL BE WITH BETH, HER DAD, MOM, FINN AND RAVEN, THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER.}

Beth's POV

I wake up, slowly sitting up. I look around. I'm in some cave, I think. I look and see Octavia still asleep, or unconscious. I feel a pain in my stomach. I look down and see blood through my shirt.

I look and see Lincoln, standing with his back facing us. "Lincoln." I say, my voice cracking and sounding scratching. He quickly turns around and looks at me. He somewhat rushes over and bends down next to me. "My- my stomach. Somethings wrong." I say to him. "When I got speared it was through my stomach."

He looks at the hem of my shirt before looking at me. I nod and he pulls up my shirt. I look and see that some of the stitches Clarke did are undone. "Fuck." I mutter.

"Hold on." He says quietly. I nod again as he gets up and goes over to get one of his knifes from the table. He also grabs another jacket that the grounders wear. I notice the knife had a orange red look to the tip of it, almost like fire. He walks back over to me. He puts the stuff down and moves and helps me lean my back on the wall. I wince in pain and he looks over at me.

"I'm okay." I say to him. He continues to look at me, I stare back at him but then nod trying to reassure him. He slightly nods back then looks down at my stomach, seeing blood drip down it from the wound.

He hands me the jacket. I take it with a confused look. "Bite down on it. This will hurt." He says.

My eyes widen. "It will stop the bleeding." He tells me. I sigh and nod then bite down on the jacket.

He brings the knife to my stomach, and that's when I find out it's heated.

-

No One's POV

{Flashback}

An eight year old strawberry blonde walks into an apartment, seeing a brunette girl, about her age, and a eight year old brunette boy.

"Hey guys." The strawberry blond says.

"Hey Beth." The two kids say. Finn Collins and Raven Reyes

"What are you guys doing?" She asks her two friends.

"Our math work, wanna help?" Raven asks.

"Sure." Beth walks over and sits down next to the three. "So, what do you guys need help with?" She asks her two best friends.

-

Beth's POV

I wake up to hear Octavia. She was speaking to Lincoln.

"Aah! Aah! Please, please don't hurt me." I hear her, I slowly sit up and look. He was fixing it, like how he did with my stomach. "Please don't no aah! No! No! No, please! No! No! Aah!" She screams when the hot blade touches her leg.

"Octavia!" She looks over at me, tears on her face. "You're okay. He did the same thing to my stomach. My stitches got ripped open but he helped, he's not gonna hurt you." I say to her. She slightly nods. I nod back at her then look at Lincoln, who was looking at her knee and the knife. She soon passes out from the pain.

"Thank you for not hurting her." I say to him. He nods slightly and pulls the blade away from her leg. He walks back over to the table.

"I will be back." He says to me, looking back at me then to Octavia, as if making sure she didn't hear him.

"Okay." I say to him.

When he was gone, Octavia soon started to wake up. I look over at her. "Hey." I say to her.