Chapter 6.

No One's POV

Beth lays asleep next to Jasper. Octavia is sitting right next to the two. Monty soon rushes up the hatch. "Murphy's gonna kill them." He says quickly. He tries to close the hatch when Murphy yells at him.

Octavia rushes over, kicking his hand, making him fall, allowing Monty and her to close the hatch. Monty sits onto of it as Octavia rushes around looking for something to block the door. Monty yells at her to hurry. She goes over to some pipes on the wall. She tries to break one off. After finally getting it free she rushes back over and blocks the hatch with the pipe. Her and Monty sigh, while Murphy yells at the two to open the hatch.

-

While Octavia and Monty were sitting near the two unconscious, Octavia was trying to check Beth's pulse.

She looks at Beth's chest for any movement after not being able to find a pulse, there was no movement.

"Monty! Beth. She's not breathing!" Octavia says. Monty rushes over.

"What? Umm we can try to resuscitate her." Monty says. Octavia nods.

"How?" She then asks.

"My mom taught me." Monty says then puts his hand together on the girls chest and starts to do CPR.

-

On the Ark, Marcus Kane was in the control room where they had all of the kids vitals up on the board. He was staring at his daughters.

Beth Kane

He notices something flickering with her vitals. "Callie! What's happening with Beth's vitals?" He asks.

She walks over quickly, "Somethings happened to her. She's- she's dying." Callie says sadly.

Beth's box soon darkens and says Transmit Terminated. "No." Her father whispers.

He stares at her face on the picture. Sad. He was hard on the girl while she was growing up. Hardly there for her, especially after her mother had died. But he loved her and she was the only one he had left besides his own mother, and now she was gone.

"Marcus, look." Callie says and points to Beth's vitals. They were slowly starting to rise again. "Someone must have done CPR or something to save her. She's alive." Kane sighs in relief looking back at the picture of his daughter.

-

Beth soon wakes up, seeing Clarke and Octavia near her and Jasper. "I guess I'm still alive." Beth says.

"Yeah, you're still alive, thank gosh." Octavia says. Beth smiles a bit but notices Octavia's sad face.

"What happened?"

"You, you died when you were out but Monty and I did CPR and saved you. You scared me, B." Octavia says. Beth slowly sits up, Clarke rushes to help her. The strawberry blond looks at the brunette then pulls her into a hug, taking the latter but surprise but she hugs back.

"Thank you." Beth mutters. Octavia nods. "Now help Jasper." The brunette nods then goes over to Jasper with Clarke.

"I'm really sorry about Atom." Clarke says to Octavia as Monty and Beth are talking.

"I guess we're gonna have to get used to people dying down here, aren't we?" Octavia says but looks at Jasper. "But not you. You hear me? You're not allowed to die."

Finn helped move Beth over to where Monty, Octavia and him were sitting. The four were passing around a bottle of some alcohol. "Smooth." Finn says coughing. 

"Disgusting. Love it." Octavia says taking a sip, she psses it to Beth, who takes a large gulp.

"Way better than the Ark's moonshine." She says.

"Can I, uh, get a hit of that?" Jasper asks.

"Jasper!" Octavia says, the three who can walk, with no help, rush over to him.

"Let's start with the soft stuff." Monty says.

"Welcome back, buddy." Finn says to him.

"Was that a dream or did I get speared along with Beth?" Jasper asks.

"We have a badass scars to prove it, Jas." Beth says from her seat on the floor.

"Nice." He looks at Clarke. "My savior."

"Thank you for not dying. I don't think I could've taken that today." Clarke says.

"I'll try not to die tomorrow, too, if that's cool." Jasper says and the others let out small laughs. He notices Octavia. "Oh, hello." They all let out a laugh.

-

Later that night, Beth was alone in the dropship level, with a sleeping Jasper. She hears the hatch open up. She watches as Finn walks up.

"Hey Finny." She says as he sits down next to her.

"Hey B. How you feeling?" He asks her.

"Okay, I guess. It hurts like hell."

"It'll get better." Finn says.

"Hopefully." She mutters. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asks his best friend.

"For being my best friend. And being there for me, all the time. Being my family, along with Raven. Even if I'm a bitch." She says to him.

"I'll always be here for you. I'm not going anywhere." He says.

"Promise?" She asks him, looking up at him.

"I promise." He says and she lays her head on his shoulder. "Get some rest B."

"Okay." She mutters then quickly falls asleep on his shoulder.

So what do you all think? Sad moment for her dad, thinking she was dead for the five seconds, probably a little longer. What about the Beth+Octavia hug? They are gonna best friends, no doubt. What about the little moment between her and Finn? Beth and him are like all time besties. So season 2 is gonna break my heart. Anyways please comment. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.