Chapter 4

LUCY'S POV

"Natsu do you have anything you want to say?" His father looked at Natsu who currently had his head turned at the wall behind him.

Refusing to turn around Natsu simple shook his head as a no.

"Natsu son whatever you want to say say it now " Igneel placed a hand on his sons shoulder trying to comfort Natsu who didnt seem too happy with the wedding.

"I have nothing to say father" Natsu's jaw was still clenched and he seemed like he was forcing himself to say nothing because his eyes looked almost red.

"Ok than we will plan out the details of the wedding tomorrow but right now we want you two to get to know each other more." Igneel pat my fathers back before both retreated to my fathers office upstairs.

"Natsu are you alright?" I stood up and limped over to where Natsu was sitting his hands still clutching the couch. Sitting beside him i studied his face, he was staring at the ground so hard it looked like he was virtually trying to pierce it.

"Yes im fine Lucy you dont have to worry about me" He placed a hand on mine his gaze softening.

My heart started to flutter at his gesture.

"Natsu come i'll show you around" I wanted to lighten the mood because seeing him in this much pain and anger made me really feel sorry for him, he deserves someone better than me.

"Thank you Lucy" He got up, wrapped a hand around my waist and used his other hand to hold mine.

"Natsu you dont have to hold my hand if you dont want to" I frowned a bit but i dont make people do things they dont like.

"I want to" He walked me around my mansion randomly, i chuckled when sometimes we walked in circles because he had absolutely no clue whatsoever on where to go.

Natsu wasnt that bad and his personality matched his appearance.

I've heard of Natsu people everyone said he was a cold person but when we were roaming my mansion he was like the warmest person ever except for a few curses here and there when we came to a dead end.

"Lucy are you tired?" Natsu had a steady grip on my waist the whole time and he refused to let go afraid i would hurt myself.

"With you never" I whispered in his ear before dragging him the best i could to our garden which was the pride of my mother.

"Lucy Heartfilia you better be careful with that foot" Natsu mocked which sounded exactly like my father

"Yes dad" I replied back while still limping dragging Natsu by the hand over to our garden which was at the back of the mansion.

"Natsu this is the Heartfilia garden" I introduced the garden to him than moving to the side a bit to give him a better view.

"Lucy move back to where you were" Natsu commanded staring at the window below at the garden.

A look of confusion invaded my face but i moved slowly back to where i stood.

"Perfect" He whispered.

"Whats perfect?" Natsu placed his hand back on my waist pulling me gently closer to him.

"The scene is perfect" 

"Why did i have to move back than?" 

"Because you make it perfect"