Chapter 13

LUCY'S POV

Me and Natsu spent the rest of the week meeting his friends learning about his family and getting to know the maids and anyone who worked at the Dragneel Mansion.

I cant say it wasnt fun because it was but soon enough the "wedding nerves" as my father would call it started kicking in.

I was extremely nervous mostly because i was afraid that if i made one little mistake it would ruin it for everyone especially Natsu.

I even started getting nightmares such as what if i fell while walking down the isle, what if we dont kiss properly and this and that.

My eyes were getting baggy and Natsu noticed so he tried his best not to disturb me but most of the time he had to wake me up in the middle of the night since i was muttering things.

I felt bad for him since all my worrying must've have started to make him nervous plus the fact that he wasnt getting enough sleep every night trying to comfort me back to bed.

"Lucy are you sure your okay?" We were sitting on his bed againest the wooden backboard side by side my head laying on his shoulder.

Tomorrow was our marriage and i was more nervous than ever.

"I'll be fine Natsu im sorry for waking you up again last night" Natsu stroked my hair softly while kissing my nose.

Both of us had slight bags under our eyes concerning both our parents which of course we convinced them that it was nothing but what can you do.

"Its fine Luce" Our legs tangled in the red blankets since the past few days it was always the same.

I have a nightmare Natsu climbs up the bed and sits beside me helping me fall back to sleep once that day is over the same process is repeated.

My hand was in his both of us glancing at the clock.

I lay on his shoulder for comfort and for once it seemed like getting married was scary not the part of the kiss but the part that is has to be perfect or we would be letting the other person down.

"Natsu are you scared?" I looked up at him while he sighed.

"Yes im afraid of doing something wrong that would ruin the best day of your life" Natsu rested his head in the crook of my neck breathing slightly making me blush.

"Natsu thank you i'll try my best not to mess it up for you" I kissed him on the edge of his lips making Natsu blush a bit.

My father and Natsu's both agreed that the wedding would be private with us choosing who was invited, they didn't want the media around.

Ever since it was announced the Dragneel and Heartfilia companies were going to be united me and Natsu couldnt go anywhere alone without the press we even had to dress up with fake wigs so the media wouldnt catch us.

"Luce you dont know how happy i am to get married to you" I stared in his oynx eyes seeing nothing but sincerity.

"I would say the same"

Me and Natsu invited his friends and soccer team of course who i had met and soon enough i grew very fond of them.

I met the Scarlets, Mcgardens, Fullbusters, Redfoxes, Fernandes and the Locksars.

They were all very nice and their children were also very friendly.

We hung out a lot during the week and i must say i have grown very close with all of them.

"Natsu what's going to happen after the marriage?"

" You'll see" Natsu grinned at me while flicking my forehead.

"Awww!" I pouted while he chuckled at me.

The rest of the day was mostly spent making preparations and going to the spa.

( sorry guys if this was rushed i was too lazy to get into the details.)