Chapter 12

LUCY'S POV

When we arrived to the beach i realized there was barely any people there.

"Natsu why are there practically no people here?" I walked beside him who placed our duffel bag of things on the golden sandy beach.

"This is a private beach so not a lot of people come here" Natsu explained throwing off his shirt somewhere.

"Natsu!" I covered my eyes with my hands looking at the ground.

Natsu chuckled while i heard him walk up to my face.

"Luce you alright" He pried my hands off my face while staring at my face in amusement.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Natsu's face right in front of mine.

I stared at his eyes before gazing down to the rest of his body. Holy he has a gorgeous body!

"Luce you alright?" Natsu said smirking at me our faces still inches apart.

"H-huh yeah im fine" I started to blush while Natsu chuckled at me.

"Luce lets go swimming now" Natsu started to walk towards the beach.

"Wait for me!" I shouted throwing off my cloths revealing my white flowered bikini.

"Luce you better hu-- you look so hot" Natsu muttered while a tinge of pink covered his cheeks.

"Thanks Natsu" I smiled sheepishly back at him.

He smiled timidly in embarrassment while walking with me hand in hand to the beach.

"Natsu isnt the water gonna be very cold" I stopped a few feet from the water stepping on the small pebbles that stabbed the under spot of my feet. 

"Yes but that makes it even more interesting right?" The water was already up to his waist, He turned around and waited for me to catch up but i didnt move.

"Natsu shouldnt i put on sunscreen?"

Natsu sighed before walking back out walking over to where our things were placed.

He took out the sunscreen from our duffel bag and squeezed a good amount on his hand.

"Luce turn around" Natsu said with a soft voice but at the same time it was demanding.

I turned around to feel something cold and slimy being smeered onto my back.

"Eeek!" I yelped flinching a bit.

"Sorry Luce" Natsu continued to rub the sunscreen all over my back before shifting to my belly.

"Luce lay down" Natsu spread out a blanket making me lay down which i did of course a blush coating my cheeks.

I squirmed a bit feeling Natsu's hands travel over my sensitive stomach.

It actually felt really nice but after Natsu had covered me everywhere except the sensitive places on my body he offered for me to do those parts by myself. What a gentlemen!

"Thanks N-Natsu" I grabbed the bottle of sunscreen smearing it on my thighs and the tops of my breasts which of course Natsu turned away looking at the sea.

"Natsu lets go into the water now" I reached for his hand taking him once again to the shore.

I slowly stepped one foot in the water and wrapped my arms around myself because of the freezing cold water.

Natsu dropped all the way into the water before emerging in front of me splattering droplets over me.

I shrieked running back to the warm sand away from the water which of course Natsu had to laugh at my reaction.

"Luce come on its not that bad" Natsu gestured for me to come but i shook my head and glared at him.

"I guess i have no choice than" Natsu smirked at me before running towards me, a natural instinct i had was to run so i did.

I ran and ran until my legs were sore Natsu still trailing behind me.

Without a moments notice i was heaved in the air by a pair of muscular arms.

"Natsu put me down!" I hit him playfully on the arm while he had grabbed me from behind.

"No thank you Luce" He held me bridle style walking back to where our things were placed.

I realized we were getting closer to the water.....wait is he going to throw me into the freezing cold water?! 

I landed with a splash my whole body being enveloped by the coldness around me. I should've seen it coming!

I stood up sputtering and clenching my jaw glaring at the chuckling pinkette in front of me.

"Natsu i will kill you!" I walked out shivering before chasing Natsu who jogged away smirking at me.

Soon enough we were both laughing while i continued to chase him around the private beach.

We ran and ran until i stepped on his foot falling over him.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Natsu turned around only to have me tumble on him.

" Omf!" Natsu fell back first on the sand wincing while i had my eyes shut.

I opened them slowly to see that i was laying ontop of Natsu who was staring at me.

Our eyes connected and i started to blush.

Slowly Natsu leaned in our faces getting closer by the minute.

Before i knew it his lips were on mine, they were so soft and the kiss was gentle and passionate it held no lust making it wonderful!

When we parted it looked like we both had just finished running a marathon.

Natsu grinned at me while i smiled the best i could with rosy cheeks.

"Luce you dont know how glad i am to have you as my wife" Natsu said sincerly while i smiled softly at him even though i wasa tempted to almost smile like a Cheshire cat!

"I could say the same to you Natsu" We shared another kiss before i decided to get off him because of how heavy i am despite Natsu's protests saying i was not the least bit fat.

I finally agreed that i would brave the coldness and go swimming with Natsu which made him extremly happy weirdly.

I decided to dive straight in to get over the cold really quickly which actually helped to numb the cold until i got back out of water.

Natsu swam beside me splashing water at me, we had a water fight like 7 year olds which of course with Natsu was the funnest thing i've ever done.

The rest of the day was like a fairytail that i will remember till the day i can no longer open my eyes.