Chapter 11

(A part of the Dragneel Mansion)

LUCY'S POV

I woke up the next morning in a red bed in a red room.

I knew i was in the Dragneel Mansion but all this seemed like a dream mostly because Natsu seemed like someone who only appeared in movies or was an angel from heaven.

I groggily sat up rubbing my eyes and brushing aside my messy blonde hair.

The red blankets still neat since the bed was so big i only used a small portion which thankfully i also didnt move a lot when i sleep.

I peeked from ontop of the bed at the sleeping Dragneel who was sleeping at the foot of HIS bed.

He was sleeping on the side of his body laying on one arm. The red blanket he got himself covered the lower part of his body. It was summer so there was no need to wrap yourself so much with blankets.

He wore a red v-neck shirt with baggy gray pants the most comfortable type of sleep wear in my opinion.

Since it was only 7:00 in the morning i decided to watch Natsu which is kindve creepy i know.

I watched his chest rise up and down slowly with every breath.

To be even more creepy i was looked at his face while he was sleeping creepy right?

Natsu's face was beautiful with a natural tan and skin that was flawless.

He even looked very cute sleeping with furrowed eyebrows.

I watched him for 5 minutes until i thought that i was being extremely out of my normal character.

I didnt want to wake him up but i dont think its right walking around the Dragneel Mansion alone in the morning it might be a bit suspicious so i thought maybe i could lay down and rest until a lot of people had woken up.

Staring everywhere in his monster room i realized

he only had one family photo which was hanged up on the wall in front of his bed.

His mother had short pink hair and she was wearing a dress standing beside Igneel with baby Natsu in her hands.

They were smiling and to me they resembled the perfect family which im sure Natsu also thinks so.

"I would've loved to meet her" I thought because whoever could have taught Natsu and helped him grow up is someone worth meeting plus its his mother so i would've had to meet her.

I continued to look around his room staring at his speck less room everything was placed neatly in boxes and the floor was practically shining.

I stared back at the clock after looking around the room. 7:15 it read that means i still have to wait.

I heard Natsu turn around in his sleep which i mistakened as him waking up.

I turned over glancing down only to see Natsu had turned to the other side.

I wondered when he would wake up since i was extremly bored.

"Luce what are you doing awake?" His eyes fluttered opened slowly. Natsu looked up at me while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"I woke up early now go back to sleep" I felt bad for waking him up even though i wanted to wake him up but thats being selfish.

"I cant if your awake"  Natsu placed both hands behind his head laying on them while looking up at me.

"Natsu im sorry if i woke you up"

"Dont be" He reached up to kiss me on the forehead before dropping back down on the mattress.