Chapter 10

LUCY'S POV

My father was going to meet us at the parlor so all we had to do was drive there.

TIMESKIP TO WEDDING PARLOR

When we got there my eyes almost bulged out of my eye sockets.

There were millions of dresses that were probably millions of dollars.

"Wow!" Was all i could say.

"Luce choose whichever one you like i dont even care if you dont choose one just being there is the best gift of all" Natsu kissed me on the nose before Igneel dragged him away to try on some suits.

"Thank you Natsu" I whispered, i think he heard because he turned around and smiled at me.

"Lucy go choose a dress you like and Natsu will join you shortly" My father gestured for a sales lady to come suggest some dresses for me.

"What type of dress would you like?" A girl called Lisanna asked me, her name was imprinted on her nametag.

"Which ever one looks good on me i guess" I knew that wouldnt be a really good answer but i have no clue on choosing marriage dresses after all this is my first time getting married.

"That would be hard.......Maybe your husband could help you choose?" 

"I dont want to disturb him right now" I said but she already went to fetch Natsu.

"He will be here shortly" She gave me a book filled with dresses and told me to tell her which dresses i liked. She made me sit down on a cushy chair while she waited patiently on the side for my choices.

I flipped and flipped and flipped but none seemed to look good on me.

"Lucy how come you still havent picked yet?" I heard a masculine voice behind me say. 

I knew immediately that it was Natsu.

" I dont know none seemed to look good on me" I felt him breathing in the crook of my neck brushing my hair out of the way.

He was towering behind me while i stared at the book a hint of frustration displayed on my face.

"Sir.......oh my god he is hot!" I turned around to see Lisanna frozen in place while asking Natsu for his advice.

I stared at Natsu's reaction to her exclaimation but his face was still as stone.

"I appreciate the compliment but my wife is here so im sorry i have to attend with her right now" Natsu walked around her ignoring her to beside me which i gave out a sigh of relief.

Tell the truth Lisanna looked pretty probably prettier than me.

"Natsu you are such a gentleman" I looked up at him only to stare.

"Natsu you look.....................Beautiful" I thought beautiful was an understatement but unfortunately no one created a word to describe beauty like this yet.

"Thanks Luce" He looked so beautiful in the tux which even made me jealous and proud to have such a great husband.

"I need help choosing a dress" I whined while Natsu chuckled before sighing.

"Am i boring you?" I frowned at him.

"No im sighing because i have to ask the Lisanna girl which would probably lead her to being distracted" Natsu got up and walked to Lisanna who was pouting.

She immediatly went from pouting to flirting with Natsu. My blood boiled a bit i mean who wouldnt if someone was flirting with your husband.( Sorry i had to make someone evil and Lisanna was the only one i could think of)

"Mr.Dragneel if you dont like her im always available" She fluttered her eyelashes at him to no avail.

"I love my wife now may i ask do you make custom made wedding dresses?" Natsu was normal and all her efforts didnt seem to be working.

Lisanna huffed in frustration that she even used her hand to turn Natsu's face to look at her while making kissing faces with him.

I wanted so badly to yell at her but i wanted to see what Natsu what do.

"Dont touch me" Natsu growled at her before yanking out of her grasp and calling the manager.

"I would like a switch of attendents" Natsu called the manager through his earpiece.

"Mr.Dragneel cant you see im much better than that..............girl" She looked at me in disgust geez two sided much.

"I am very happy with who i chose to be my wife and if you please know your place" Natsu walked back beside me ignoring Lisanna while i smirked in victory at her.

Lisanna was no doubt switched with another attendent who was less distracting.

"I feel much safer now" Natsu whispered while i giggled at his statement.

"How so?" I teased.

"Well for one i dont have to fear if i get raped" Natsu stated which caused me to throw my head back and laugh.

"I feel much better knowing there is someone who isnt trying to steal whats mine" I kissed him on the cheek while taking the dress we picked from the attendent. I thanked her before going into the change room.

I changed into it but since there was no mirror inside i opened the curtains showing the dress to Natsu who literally eyes widened a notch.

"Luce you look...........stunning!" He frowned after at his choice of words.

"Im guessing this is the one" I twirled around showing it off to Natsu who still didnt tear his eyes off of me.

"Good guess" Natsu thanked the attendent before calling over both our fathers.

He kissed me on the nose telling me again and again how lucky he is to have me as his wife which literally made my heart melt.

"Natsu i should be the lucky one having you as my husband" I kissed him on the cheek, i wanted to kiss him on the lips when it was the day of the wedding.

"Lucy Natsu" Igneel strided towards us but immediatly mouth dropped to the floor.

"Lucy you look amazing!"Igneel walked around the dress admiring how it fit on me.

"Thank you father" Natsu smiled at me and i smiled back.

The dress was heart shaped on the top and had slight floral designs on the bottom.(Dress in media)

My father even started to weep about how much i looked like Layla and how she wouldve done anything to be there for my wedding.

I hugged him because my mother always loved weddings and she really wanted me to marry someone who would treat me right which obviously Natsu was the perfect husband.

"Lucy its alright dont worry about me" My father passed my hand to Natsu who nodded his head.

I went back to change since im pretty sure everyone already agreed that it was the perfect one.

Natsu went to the mens section to change back into his regular clothing.

That was how our first day was spent it was a bit frustrating and infuriating but overall i think the good outweighed the bad.