Chapter 8

LUCY'S POV

Virgo had already finished mopping the floor when i got back to my room and im guessing my father told her about my one week departure because she already took out my pink suitcase placing it on my bed.

"Lucy what do you want to bring to the Dragneel Mansion?" Virgo opened my wooden mahogany wardrobe that had clothing of all different shapes and colours.

"I want something casual and definitely no heels!" I opened my shoe stack to find my running shoes and my flat shoes.

Virgo picked out outfits that seemed to go along very well with each other plus they were very comfy and beautiful.

"Thank you Virgo you always know what i want" I sighed before pulling her into a hug.

"Your welcome" I told her that she could have the day off because she already helped me so much.

I zipped up my suitcase and went to take a shower cleaning my golden blonde hair.

"Now i have the whole day to daydream about tomorrow"

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I felt someone shaking my shoulder so i groggily turned over to see Virgo shaking me.

"Virgo what is it?" I yawned looking at her lazily.

"The Dragneels will be here in one hour to pick you up" She glanced at the clock and back at me.

"Whaaat!" I jumped out of my bed before limping to the washroom.

Only one hour! I mentally screamed at myself.

" Lucy do you need any help?"

"Yeah can you do my hair" I scrambled around for my brush before throwing it at Virgo who caught it rushing behind me brushing my hair.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Sorry" My hair looked like a birdnest with knots here and there which resulted in a very painful hair brushing session.

When we were done i looked like the same Lucy as yesterday except i didnt have the dress on.

"Lucy breakfast is downstairs" I scrambled down the stairs throwing on a random outfit which fortunately looked pretty good.

I ate my breakfast as fast and formally as i could, my father left early for another meeting so the only ones eating were our servants and butlers.

I finished all my preparations in record time which left me 15 minutes until the limo would arrive.

"Whew!" I plopped on the couch staring at the clock so hard i didnt hear the door ring.

"Lucy can you please get the door?" Virgo shouted while wiping her hands off on her apron.

"W-whaaa! The door rang?" I go on my feet as fast as possible but Virgo already got it.

"Hello Mr. Igneel" Virgo bowed while i saw red hair poke through the door.

" Lucy long time no see" He walked into the house ordering his butler to carry my things into the limousine.

" Its been a day" I giggled while playfully rolling my eyes at Igneel who chuckled at me.

"Have you packed everything?" He looked around the mansion probably wondering where Jude was.

"Father went to a meeting early in the morning" Igneel graciously lifted me off the couch helping me walk out the door.

"Bye Virgo!"

"Goodbye Lucy!" She waved before closing the door.

We walked down the steps to the black shiny limousine parked outside. DRAGNEEL was printed on the back of the car in bright gold.